Playing Chess on a Broken Board

---play song now---

Moki: "I FUCKING HATE YOU........YOU USE ME, AND THINK YOU CAN JUST GET AWAY WITH THAT RIGHT?". 

Adriana: "Baby I'm sorry I SWEAR I love you. I will NEVER CHEAT YOU OVER AND YOU KNOW THAT." 

She must've thought  I was a joke or something.  She can't be that dumb to think I will forgive her for trying to overthrow me. 

    Moki: "NO YOU DON'T. STOP LYING TO ME.  YOU ONLY LOVE YOURSELF, YOU SELFISH FUCKING BITCH".

  Adriana: "BABY NO I SWEAR.... I love you I will never hurt you".  She's pissing me off. She doesn't deserve to live, especially not after fucking me over.         

Moki: "you fucking liar......." 

-POW- 

*silence*.

                                                                                              .... "MOKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIII!!!!!" 

What happened? Did I...shoot her? 

    Moki: "Where is she? Dad, Where is she!??!?".  My mind is racing, what did I do?

Mr. Cetoh: "Son...you killed her."

      What did he say...I killed who? 

Moki: "What?" 

Mr.Cetoh: "Adriana, she is dead son". 

 No, he's joking with me, right?  I would never...I love her too much to end her life. 

This ringing... what's happening to me?

He looks down and sees blood on his hands, and a gun on the floor.

I'm shaking...

 Moki: "Dad it wasn't me, you gotta believe me I would never hurt her dad...I loved her."            

Moki: She loved me. And I loved her.

Moki: I will never love anyone the same. I don't wanna hurt anyone else anymore, I'm a monster no one wants to love a monster....or a murderer.

- 3 years later- 

   ---stop playing song---

*rinnnggg........riinnggg........rinnnggggg*

Mercury: "ughhhh what do you want I heard you loud freaking phoneeee..." 

I hate when my alarm clock goes off... it's so freaking annoying, who even decided to make these a thing and why am I using ThEm? 

Mercury: "OH SHIT! I'M LATE! fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck... where is my fucking SHIRRRRRT"

-dials a number- 

please answer...come on be woke. be woke dammit. 

Roommate: Privet?

Mercury:  hiiii, your woke...good, can you come to pick me up

Roommate: Yeah for what though?