Chapter 51

Deep's POV:

"Thanks, Diya"

I chirped happily as Diya tucked the mogra garland into my braid...

Twirling around I looked at her beautifully carved face that had a pleasant smile tugged on her lips "As usual you look simple yet elegant"

She said and in no time I pulled her into a warm friendly hug...

Feels so good...

Backing off she went to meet Arjun Sona and me being an idiot was smiling as if a student got a bar of chocolate from his favourite teacher for doing well in the exam...

I was quite amazed that she still remembers mogra garland being my most favourite jewellery and she personally bought it for me...

She is a sweet girl...

Yes, I and Diya are on very good terms now...

Ending the cat fight I personally visited her and invited for the inauguration ceremony for which she almost jumped on me like a baby kangaroo

She actually looks like a kangaroo..

She is tall and lean with big olive black eyes and the teenager me was insecure about her beauty

I envied her because of her beauty

But that's ok...

Everyone of us have  had went through that phase...I am not a saint...
As my husband says I am a witch...

But a cute witch with bum length hair as my half-naked husband compliments

And as he said hating someone hurts us I decided to break every string of bitterness and start it fresh or rather I would say I never hated her...its just that my feelings towards AD were taking new turns that sometimes I couldn't handle them

And Diya being a mature girl handled each and every situation so well...

Even at her house when I was sweating due to nervousness she just kept her hand on mine and giving an assuring smile she just gave me a look 'It happens Deepu...It's not your fault'

The way she softly explained me when I asked her "Did you not hate me Diya?? Not even once??" was just wow...

And trust me her answer just multiplied my respect for her well-composed nature

"This is how people should deal with each other...as long as there is deep hatred between two sides and if one is stubborn and sincere with his hatred the other one must put down the air until the prejudice breaks off and finally talk heart to heart" 

I was spellbound at her words and she just pulled me in a warm hug and vanished all the misunderstanding and bitter memories we became friends as before...

And when AD got the news he was jealous of our friendship saying "As you have got your friend back do not forget that you have a hot husband too"

My husband is self-obsessed...

He compliments himself for no reason...and I love that baby like the quality of his...

He is too adorable sometimes...

And one such adorable moment was the morning sunshine with my lazy pooh bear...

Taking a good shower I was out of the washroom and the big baby was still rolling on the bed...

Wearing his red chaddi he was sleeping on his stomach...both the legs folded at different angles of a clock...one hand clapped under his cheek that made his mouth part a little like a baby