Chapter 41

Deep's POV:

It is said that God creates men and women and then leave them in this universe to search their mates they lost and once we find our mate nothing can keep us apart..

Neither god nor destiny...
Nor any other power on this earth...

And see my life has come to this amazing moment...

The nuptial chain adorning my neck and the vermillion filled in my hair are evoking an unexplained emotion that my heart is caught up with euphoria...

And the mocking look my husband gave to Ursula was such a hilarious one that reminded me of our innocence...

One day Dadi scolded us that our friendship won't last long because a girl and boy can never stay together unless and until they are married and my little AD challenged her saying "You just see Nani...when I grow up as big as Baba I'll marry Deep and will be together forever and then you should hold your ears and apologise to us"

And when we took her blessings she was about to hold her hears but then my husband stopped her from doing so and pulled her in a warm hug "Thank you so much Nani... it's because of you that we realised how close we are and what we mean to each other...but Nani it's not necessary that a girl and boy need a name to justify their relationship...they can be friends for their whole lives...even if we are married we'll be friends first...our friendship will be our priority...and later the husband-wife bond comes into our lives...Thank you for making our bond a super strong one"

My husband sometimes speaks good things too...

Like once in a Blue Moon...

And how can I forget the most wonderful moment of my life...

When my dream turned into a reality
Our beautiful reality...

His eye glistened with slight tears that mirrored his immense love and his shivering hands mirrored his nervousness as his witch with invisible horns was grinning at him...

Though my innocent little AD always kept saying that I am his other half because our souls were always united in all senses his words came true today...

We are one...
Our lost love is back to us...
The sweetness of our love has drizzled its magic yet another time...

And I want to rejoice our love now at this moment and for forever...

Finally, we are married🙈🙈

😈: How much I craved for this moment😭

😇: And how much I wanted this moment never to happen ever😏

😈: We are so happy right Deep???

No words can possibly explain what I feel right now...

I am in his room...sorry
OUR room...

I have been in this room many times but I never experienced this feeling before...

The air around me feels so ecstatic...so peaceful...so strange yet familiar

And the photo hung to the wall adjacent to the bed is just making me smile like a fool...

It was our photo on Arjun-Sona's anniversary...

Heads snapped at each other...my lashes lifted while his were lowered only to drown in our deep oceanic orbs

Shoulders brushed...fingers laced...eyes locked having their own talk...a subtle blush kinda smile lingering on our lips

And the main thing was we were twinning...

I wore the same purple dress that he chose for me while coincidentally he wore a plain purple shirt...