♪ ALBEDO ♪

"Your hands are a bit rough, but also very comforting too

"Your hands are a bit rough, but also very comforting too." Albedo comments while holding the hands of Y/N near to his chest. "It's warm."

He stayed silent for that moment, he didn't exactly know what to say. Blush spreaded over Y/N's face, It immediately got awkward before Y/N coughed to ease the tension between them two.

"It's nice to see you around. How long has it been since we last saw each other?"

Albedo finally let's go of her hand, and turned to his alechemy materials to continue supervising.

"Quite some time. I'd be guessing eight years since you moved to Sumeru." Albedo smiles softly still eyeing the papers that contains alchemy information. "I am not mad nor sad about it. Instead I feel happy for you Y/N therefore there is no need to apologize because by the look of your face it seems you were about to utter apologies."

"H-How did you know?" Y/N's eyes widens. "Am I that of an open book?"

"No." Albedo laughs. "I have known you for a long time, I'm sure you'd understand where I'm coming from."

"Very much so. So...What have you been up to these past few years?"

"Would you like to come with me? I can show you myself." Albedo offers.

Y/N gulps a bit but forced a smile. She didn't want to refuse him but she can still see it. The hope in his eyes that wanted the two of them reunited. Somehow at this position she questioned if she is worth his time. She knew it was a big mistake coming back and showing her face.

"Y-You seem uncomfortable." Albedo touched the side of Y/N's cheek. "Are you alright?"

"Yes....I am fine. I'd love to go with you. Surely a lot has changed in Mondstadt therefore It's best to have you show me around."

"Very well. Let me just pack up my notes and we can head onto the city."

"Okay." Y/N nods.

She couldn't really tell what Albedo is thinking but all she could do is remain quiet. After all this time, she couldn't even believe it. She reached out her hand towards him but retracted it immediately, she couldn't afford another attachment with him.

"Let's go?"

"Yes."

The music around Mondstadt is the same as ever. Joyous, and harmony covered it. It's a small city, but It's not any less of a city when comapred with the other nations. The dandelion breeze welcomed Y/N in the entrance and just as you know it she is being questioned by the guards.

"Name?" The man asked.

"Umm I'm Y/N."

"Last name."

"My last name is L—---"

Before Y/N could continue, Albedo then intrudes this conversation between the knight and Y/N.