A Mharú

Nothing feels weirder having a cup of tea with my mortal enemy, Hideux. I've been sipping my hot tea since we decided to have a proper conversation and it probably would end into a bloody one. My colleagues are behind me, behind Hideux is Principal King, Mr. Arson, and Sir Jielo.

"So what do you want to know?" The male asked after he took a sip of his tea.

"Everything."

"From the very beginning?"

"Obviously," I answer without letting him finish even one sentence.

He crosses his legs, leaning on his chair, with the use of his powerful hands, he can move the teacups around and even take a sip on them. I'm amazed because of how powerful he is but that didn't move an inch of me.

I have successfully tasted death and was brought back to life just like him.

"Axl Ancient, he is really the original offering." He stated, taking a sip of his coffee again. "But you came back, I already spared your life by asking my left hand, King, to give you a vacation but you came back!" Smiling Hideux showed me his long fingers and I just stared at it.

"Then change of plans. I have already forgiven your parents since they are now dead, but you showed up. Tsk tsk," I smiled. "Because my friends matter to me. Wala ka bang kaibigan kaya hindi mo yan alam?" I took the handle of my teacup, after stirring it and took a sip.

"Oh, right. Wala nga pala. Look at you, surrounded with losers"

Napinmintig ang tenga ni Mr Arson sa sinabi ko pero mabilis pas isang segundo ang gumalaw nii Keith at sinakal si Mr Arson. "Keith," Tumingin sa gawi ko si Keith bago niya tiningnan ng masama ang kanyang ama at bumalik sa likuran ko.

"You have a strong bond of friendship huh?" Hideux said in surprise. "That's what we do. To protect each other. Baka hindi mo alam, one of your trusted people is sneaking to stab you from the back" I shrugged my shoulders, finishing my cup of tea.

Mukhang naasar ko ata si Hideux dahil sa sinagot ko kaya inubos niya ang tsa-a niya and I smirked when he struggled from breathing, placing his hands on his neck.

I use Z's technique just right now.

When he asked me for a cup of tea, I insisted on preparing it for him as he is our guest, and Hideux, the good wizard, trusted me. I secretly poured Z's potion on his drink para hindi niya ako pagdudahan and we started talking.

"Potion!" Sir Jielo said at tiningnan ako ng masama. They are now standing from their seats looking at me furiously.

Loud screams are what we heard outside the castle at naging hudyat yon para magsimula ang gulo. Inilabas ko ang wand ko para ambahan si Hideux na naghihingalo. He is staring right into my eyes while I'm smiling ear to ear.

"Deja vu?" I asked.

"Kami na bahala rito!" I heard Rick's voice while they were fighting with Hideux's trusted men. "I told you diba? one of your trusted men stabbed you from the back and that's me." He mumbled words and I read them as

A Mharu.

"You will never live again, Hideux." I placed the tip of my wand on his neck, pulling his hair but he is damn a good shapeshifter and now he transformed into my dad's face.

Huwag kang magpapaloko, Hazel! He is Hideux, Hindi mo siya tatay!

"Anak..."

"My father is dead!" My wand created a bright light as I placed it on his chest.

"AHHH!" He screams at the top of his lungs but it doesn't satisfy me. I WANT HIM DEAD!

***

Kinuha ako ni Destiny pagkatapos kong kitilin ang buhay ni Hideux, I did what I planned to do and that is to burn him into ashes. "Let's go." Destiny nodded her head.