Painful Scenery

Sunday. It's 3 am in the morning, I am with Walter and Victor. We are heading to the train station in Parallel Word, Rogue College and they are more excited than me. I am anxious though. I need to buy a bouquet of flowers for my beloved parents but first, I need to consult Aunt Jane.

It's been a month since I had one last conversation with her.

Bago kami umalis sa main building. Ms. Fiona and Principal King greeted us. I thought they'll be taking back their words but I am wrong. They told us to be careful about the mortal world and gave us a VIP ticket for our journey. I feel soft. Principal King even gave me a hug and patted my head, thus he'll be sending regards to his twin brother.

"We are going to mortal world~~" These two sang. Kanina pa nila 'yan kinakanta at, Hindi naman sa naiirita akong pakinggan iyon kasi naman. Pagkatapos nilang kantahin 'yon ay magtatawanan silang dalawa. I don't want other people to think that they lost their minds though.

We gave our ticket to the same man that greeted me back the first time I arrived at Parallel World, Rogue College and he gave us a smile. "Enjoy the trip, students." He stated. Tumungo naman ako sa loob habang itong mga Kasama ko ay parang lasing.

Same train, same reaction. I am still amazed at how it looks like a normal train outside but magical on the inside. We headed to the mini-hotel that the male gave us and we seated on our bed. The journey to the next station will last to 2 hours so at exact 6 am, we'll arrive in Blanche.

I lay on my bed and look outside the window. Parang napansin naman ng dalawa ang pananahimik ko kaya tumabi sila ng higa sa kama ko. Walter is on my left and Victor on the right. They are hugging me tight with a genuine smile that didn't vanish. They are comforting me.

"Matulog na tayo." Ika Walter.

Wala naman na akong nagawa kundi ang ipikit nalang ang mga mata ko. My bed is just like them, it is small and only one person can fit but they manage to fit themselves without bothering my sleep.

--

At the exact 5:30 in the morning, we got up and fixes ourselves. We had almost 2 hours of sleep. Naunang lumabas si Walter na nagkakamot pa ng ulo at sumunod naman ako sa kanya. Victor is the last person who left our room.

Nagpaalam na kami kay Kuya. Nauna na akong maglakad kung nasaan ko inilagay at ginawang invisible ang kotse ko. I fished out my wand to revise the spell while Victor is the one who summoned the portal. Walter is the one who closed the door of his abandoned house.

Nang magbukas na ang portal, pumasok na sila sa loob ng kotse. We argue who'll gonna take the wheels and ended up Walter won. "Fasten your seatbelt," Bulong nito atsaka tinapakan ang accelerator. I screamed. Hindi ko alam Kung nasa loob pa ba ng katawan ko ang kaluluwa ko or naiwan ko sa bahay ni Walter.

After good 5 minutes, we arrive at the entrance of Blanche. Kaagad na nag u-turn si Walter habang si Victor naman ay nagconcentrate para sa pagsara ng portal.

"Where are we heading" nakangiting tanong nila. I rolled my eyes. They are smiling ear to ear while watching the surrounding. Para silang ignorante, na totoo naman. It's their first time here and I'll be laughing if it's not.

"Sa bahay ko," I replied. Nakaupo ako sa backseat habang itong dalawang ito ay inocccupy ang front seat. Victor is busy looking at the trees and amazed at how the sun hits our skin from the car.

Well, Wala naman kasing araw sa Parallel World, Rogue College. The sky is gray in the morning and it turns into dark gray when it's evening and the wind is cold. Unlike here in the mortal world.

"Isang araw lang ba talaga ang ibinigay nila? Napakadamot naman." I heard Walter's baby voice again. He does that when he's annoyed. They are ignoring my presence so I lean my place in the center and place my chin on their shoulder blades.