Part three

SMUT WARNING - There will be explicit sexual content in this part (MDI).

Not a second was wasted once you arrived back at the hotel.

Armin had barely swiped the key on the door before you were pushing him inside, heels and wine dropped to the carpet below. In an instant, you spun him round to meet you, lips finding his in a heated kiss. The front door snapped shut at your back and he crowded you against it, a hand burning into your sternum, another cupping your face.

Whilst you were desperate for it, his explanation could wait. There was something else you wanted from him first.

You made quick work of his jacket, popping open the button and tearing at the fabric until it pooled on the floor behind him. Armin caught on quick. He didn't stop or slow. He took your cue, fingers tracing your arms until they met the straps of your dress, teasing them.

"Can I?" he whispered, peppering small kisses to the sensitive underside of your jaw. "Are you... I mean, are you sure you want to?"

Sure? No. You weren't entirely sure you should be doing any of this. You weren't sure what you thought of Armin right now, or of how this might affect your job. The only thing you were sure of was the way his touch made you feel in this moment.

You nodded against him. "Do it."

And so he did.

Slowly, he peeled your dress down, watching through blown pupils as it fell. The desire simmering in his gaze made you rub your thighs together. Made you feel like you were a gift - and one he wanted to take his time unwrapping. As the threads disappeared, bunching at your waist to expose your clothed breasts, Armin drew back.

He peered down at your body in the darkness, the sole noise your racing hearts and ragged breaths. And when he failed to speak, you took the opportunity to look him over too - from his mussed hair, to his loose tie. The only light to aid your sight was the backdrop of the glowing city behind him, it's silver hue lighting his eyes sapphire.

"You look nice tonight," you said coyly, repeating your words from before the Tyber meeting.

But he didn't play along. Instead, Armin lifted his gaze to yours. "You're so beautiful," he breathed. "I've wanted to tell you that for a while."

You were taken aback, eyes wide and jaw slack. You'd never seen Armin so enamored before. So mesmerised. He took your face in his palms, gently leaning in to kiss your cheek. And despite yourself, the intimate gesture sent your stomach flipping and skin shivering. He pulled away, his stare wholly infatuating. The way he looked at you... it was like...

Like you were the only light in all the world.

"You said you wanted me," you whispered, your statement more like a question.

Armin nodded, blonde hair sweeping across his eyes. He raised his thumb to your lower lip, watching you shut your eyes as he gently brushed it. "I've wanted to do this..." His words dried up, almost like he couldn't find them as his hand dropped to trail knuckles across your clavicle.

You let out a shaky breath, skin flush with gooseflesh. "What do you want with me Armin?"

His calloused knuckles dipped into the crease of your cleavage and he hesitated, sight fixated on the swell of your chest almost obsessively. But as your hand moved atop his, firmly guiding it beneath the constraints of your fabric, he groaned. "I want to touch you - more of you. I want-"

"To fuck me?" you asked, sighing as he squeezed down on the sensitive flesh of your naked breast. "You want that?"

Armin carefully brought his other hand up to trace the underside of your bra, dropping his mouth to the juncture of your neck. His breath was hot against your skin as he nodded. "I do. Want to fuck you, please."