Chapter 24: Behind The Stage

Start from the beginning

——————-

4:14

"Ok before everyone settles in,  me and Al prepared a little something for all of you!" She clapped her hands as everyone turned to look at her and stopped on their tracks as they were heading to their assigned areas of the Hotel.

"Show them Al!" She exclaimed to me as I nodded, and tipped the tip of my microphone onto the floor, which created four distinct fabric rolls of the color red, all dispersing onto them who didn't know what to as the rolls of fabric wrapped themselves around them, with rolls of black and white following the lead of the red.

Vagatha however, kept fighting the rolls until Charlie gave her a look to not worry, and she slowly relaxed.  Once the rolls had completely wrapped around them, making them look like mummies, and hearing their muffled comments, I offered my hand to Charlie, who accepted the gesture, and with a snap, everyone unwinded, however Charlie, twirled. The room was filled with red sparkles as everyone was unwrapped, the rolls of fabric had now been designed into personal work attire for all of them.

"Oh Mr Alastor! I love it ! I love it ! I love it!" Niffty exclaimed as she jumped around. Her outfit was inspired by a French housekeeper dress , which was a short red puffy dress which included a waist apron that had a ruffle trim. It also had a white layer of cloth underneath her dress which has a matching ruffle trim matching her apron.

"Im glad Little Darling."

"I swear you always go over the top." Husk mumbled as he loosened his red bow.

"Really? I thought you would say that which is why I made sure your outfit wasn't that flashy!" I commented. His outfit really was simple; He wore black dress pants with a white collar shirt, and a red apron.

"I personally like the small details of mine!" Angel said suggestively as he grabbed onto the floof of his chest. He wore a red long sleeve shirt which had a square neck design just above his chest and a trail of golden buttons going down to his torso. He brushed his hair back so his eyes were more visible due to the absence of his bangs. His lower limbs tightened the black wait apron which complemented his figure. "Gotta show the goods y'know?"

"Can you just behave for once? Is that too much to ask?" Vagatha groaned while she placed her hand on her waist in a sassy manner.

"Oh Vaggie you look amazing!!!" Charlie exclaimed excitedly as a blush crept up on her cheeks. Vagatha's waitress outfit was composed of a white top with golden buttons, a bow which unified her shirt to her black skirt. Her white and red and black striped knee length socks was the final touch to her appearance.

"Oh.. you think so?" She replied with a similar small blush on her face, which only lasted for couple seconds before it was replaced with an annoyed expression. "I still think it's unnecessary for this whole getting dressed thing!"

"Vagatha! In the entertainment industry, dressing is merely just a step towards success." I reminded her while still holding onto Charlie who slowly gripped my hand tighter. I turned to look at her who had a pleading expression. I immediately knew what she wanted me to do. Not start a little fight with her.

"Yeah but this hotel is something serious! It's not some sort of circus!" She retorted back. There was no use fighting with her, she would find a reason to convince Charlie I was in the wrong.

"I think I can tell the difference between the two." I told her, and seeing how her ears turned red. She seemed to mumble something underneath her breath.

"So is it my turn?" Charlie asked me as she saw how things had calmed down.

"Certainly My Darling! Though I must be honest with you, I made two for you. A working uniform one, and one for our little number." I told her as I lowered to her eye level, catching the sparkle of the mention of the surprise. The excitement that arose dilated her pupils.