The shield and growling beast ep1

Start from the beginning

Naofumi:" what?"- he would still be on the ground as he heard others say the exact same thing making him look around seeing 3 other people next to him as he got up -( who are these guys)" and um where am i?"- he looks at his arm seeing what looks to be a shield with a green gem -" the hells is this a shield? "

Author: now add it and here a close up of it//

Mage:" please oh brave heros our world is in dire need of saving "

Naofumi:" really?"

Guy with the bow : " what do you mean it's in need of saving ?"

Mage:" the story is long a complicated but to keep it simple you four are the four cardinal heros and you were summoned here by all of us using a ancient ritual "

Naofumi:( cardinal huh so he thinks us four our the heros of legend?)

Mage:" our world is in its most weakest state and is close to the brink of destruction so we beg you brave heros please lend us your aid "- he would do a small bow as he puts he's hands together with the other Mages doing the same-

Naofumi:" I guess I could hear you guys out "

Guy with the sword:" forget it "

Guy with the bow:" I also refuse "

Guy with the spear:" you can send us back right do that then I'll hear you out "
Guy with the sword:- would step up as he points his sword at them-" you brought the four of us here without our consent don't you feel guilty for it?"

Guy with the bow:" a plus if you just get rid of us as soon as we do what we're asked we've done all of that work for nothing "

Guy with the spear:" how willing are you to accept our request? Depending on your answer we may end up as your enemies instead of your allies "

Naofumi:( what's with these guys not only does all of this unfaze them but there already demanding respect and rewards)

???:" so full of themselves they shouldn't be acting so tuff with the amount of power they have currently such arrogant people then again I'm saying this as a weakling "

- Naofumi the other 3 and the Mages would look around to see who was making that noise-

- soon something would fall on Naofumis head as it felt light but it also felt slime like-

Naofumi:" what the "- he would touch the thing on his head -

???:" yo can you hear me and may you please stop patting my head I'm not a pet "