October 11, 2009

"She said to meet her at number 5" Sherry said sounding confused. They walked through the airport aimlessly with Sherry, Dre and Kiara pushing their individual carts with their belongings.

"Kie, is that a 5?" Sherry asked Kiara. Kiara looked up at the sign.

"Yeah" she said.

"Mrs. Packer" someone called out. They saw a woman with a white shirt pale skin and brown hair.

"I guess we're the Packers now" Kiara said. They walked over to the woman.

"Hi, its Parker" Sherry said, immediately correcting her.

"Apologies Mrs. Parker, welcome to Beijing" the woman said. The woman walked them out to a car and they loaded their belongings in it. They began to drive to their new home. Kiara was in awe of the beautiful gardens and fountains.

"Look! There's the Olympic Village. Isn't it beautiful?" The woman said.

"Very" Kiara said in awe as she fiddled with her camera, but not daring to take a picture.

"Yeah, I guess there's nothing old in China, huh Dre?" Sherry said. Dre didn't respond since he was embarrassed. They got to the apartment building. It read Beverly Hills.

"Look yall, Beverly Hills. We always talked about living there huh" Sherry smiled.

"I think we were talking about the other one mom" Dre said as he and Kiara were squinting at the sign.

"I got a good feeling about this" Sherry said before walking to grab their things. The twins began to grab their things when they saw a pale blonde kid with clear blue eyes walking towards them.

"Yall must be the new dudes in 305, I'm Harry" he said extending a hand to them.

"What's up, I'm Dre" he said dapping Harry up.

"I'm Kiara" she said shaking Harry's hand.

"Yall need help?" He asked.

"Yeah, thanks" Kiara said smiling. He closed the trunk and grabbed some bags from both of them.

"How come you guys are moving to china?" Harry asked.

"Our mom got transferred" Kiara said.

"She works at the car factory" Dre said as they walked inside. They hiked up three flights of stairs before walking down a hallway decorated with potted plants.

"Can you please explain this electricity card? Because we don't have these in America" Sherry said to the guide.

"Know any Chinese?" Harry asked them.

"Um, nah" Dre said.

"Its China, might not be a bad idea" Harry joked. Kiara smiled.

"Do you?" Harry asked Kiara.

"Yeah. I know everything and some curse words" She responded in Mandarin. Harry nodded in approval.

"Show off" Dre said as he looked outside at the children playing at the park.

"That's our park. Y'all should come" Harry said as Dre looked out at the park.

"Maybe" Kiara said. Dre walked back to them and saw their mom waiting for them.

"Look at yall, making friends already" Sherry smiled.

"Hi, I'm their mother, you can call me Mrs. Sherry" she said.

"I'm Harry" Harry said.

"Hi Harry" Sherry smiled.

'He's cute' she mouthed to Kiara.

'Stop' Kiara mouthed back. Sherry had a habit of pointing out boys that Kiara might like. That's how she got with Luca....it didn't end so well.

"So ill see you later then" Harry said.

"Maybe" Dre said:

"Ok cool, see ya" Harry said.

"Bye" Kiara said. They walked into the apartment and it was nice. Not as nice a the real Beverley Hills.

"This is nice" Kiara said.

"Its ok" Dre monotoned. He sat on the arm of the couch and turned on the Tv. Kiara stood next to him as he lightly smiled at SpongeBob SquarePants.

"Ah, one thing from home" Dre said. His smile disappeared when he heard it was dubbed in Mandarin.

"You sure?" Kiara asked, suppressing her laugh.

"Shut the hell up" Dre said lowly. She smiled as she walked to her room. All of her boxes were. She began to set up her room with music playing.

And I'll be....
MORE THAN A LOVER
MORE THAN A WOMAN
MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR YA

She was done setting up in two hours and sat on her bed listening to Aaliyah. She sat there, taking in her new home when her eyes wondered to a certain box on her desk. The box Ms. Lin gifted her when she left Detroit. She wanted to tear it open and start to paint. If only she could move. She couldn't bring herself to get up, her body was completely drained. she wanted to believe it was because of the jet lag, but she just couldn't bring herself to start painting or drawing.
However, she did think about what she would draw or paint. She had so many ideas, so many creations in her head, but she couldn't bring herself to put them on paper. She only flopped back on her bed and shut her eyes. 

I love this room already

She was laying on her bed when heard a knock on the door. Sherry then came in with a smile.

"Hey baby" she said.

"Hi ma" Kiara said with a sleepy smile.

"Why don't you go outside and play" Sherry suggested.

"Or take pictures of flowers and trees." She continued.

"I can't. I'm about to pass out" Kiara said.

Jet lag ain't a joke

"I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told your brother." Sherry said.

"You'll be up at 3 in the morning and yall start school tomorrow." She said standing in front of her daughter as she laid in her bed.

"So you need to get up, and do something" she said before pulling Kiara up to her feet. Kiara groaned and whined as she stood up.

"Go make friends" Sherry said. Kiara wanted to roll her eyes, but she didn't want to be disrespectful.

"Go get some fresh air. Enjoy the sun. Make sure Dre stays out of trouble" Sherry said, guiding her out of her room. Kiara was trying to resist but to no avail. They reached the door and Kiara looked at her mother.

"Don't argue with me, it's not worth it" Sherry said.

True....

"Fine" Kiara sighed in defeat. Sherry smiled. Kiara grabbed her bag(the bag from the previous chapter) and left the apartment.

Let me be anti social in fucking peace

A/N: Damn you still read it.
I LOVE YOU BABE  ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

Update: you read it again?!
I really fucking love you babe ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎♥︎♥︎