Low Tolerance Pt.1

Start from the beginning

Naruto turned back around, receiving the beverage that he was served. It was bright orange, the tall glass was garnished with a blood red orange slice. The bartender smiled, Naruto had an ominous feeling about the neon drink but swatted away the thought.

He turned when he heard the leather seat cushion deflated with someone sitting down next to him. It was the man from across the room. Now, that he was seated under the yellow light fixtures, he could make out more of his chiseled features.

" Hey." Naruto blinked in surprised and answered back with a shaky 'Hi'. He was hot, but was exactly his type! He was tall, well-built but not too buff, and extremely sexy. He wore blazer over a grey french terry tee, giving him a casual but posh look. He looked away, sipping his drink. It had a strong aftertaste of citrus and vodka but was surprisingly smooth. That made it much easier for him to drink it. If only there was a ramen flavor.

" So, umm...do you come here often?" He cursed himself out for saying such a cliche pick-up line. " U-um, I mean, what's your name?"

" Well, don't you forget easily...dobe."

Naruto sputtered in surprise. " S-S-Sasuke-ku?!"

He looked so different. And older, of course. He still was quite pale and emotionless...makes him wonder why he ever liked him.

Sasuke grimaced at the mess dripping from his chin. Naruto stood up and attempted to run away but Sasuke was quick to catch on and grabbed his wrist. " Where do you think you're going?"

Naruto tried to pull away but was held with a firm grip. He gave up and reluctantly sat back down, giving his drink his undivided attention. Sasuke was an classmate at his high school, and his..."lover" for his third year. He was dumped during graduation and he still experiences trauma from the shock.

"...I went back to our hometown a few years ago and they said you ran away and haven't been back." Sasuke stared at him, wanting to find out the reasons why he ran away from home. Naruto fidgetted, trying to avoid answering. After Sasuke had broken up with him, he couldn't stand being around him for another year and left to live with an uncle in Tokyo. But, he couldn't admit that.

Then he thought, why did he worry so much and get so nervous about talking to him? They weren't even really in love. He was just being played. Like always.

" Yea, so? Why do you care?" He calmly drank from his glass, a third of it already gone. Sasuke raised his eyebrowat his unexpected reaction. Naruto used to be a rambunctious troublemaker who was humble to most.

" I don't. Just thought that you couldn't possibly live on your own in the city." Naruto glared at his smug look.

" You're right. I can't live on my own. I sold my ass to any old man looking for a quick fuck, that's how I lived." Even though that wasn't true, he still held a strong grudge against him. He chugged down the drink so he could leave quickly. The room become uncomfortably hot for Naruto to bear, he unbuttoned the top of his shirt, giving Sasuke a view of his tan glazed chest.

" ..."

" No words huh? Probably thinking, ' Man! If I realized how good Naruto would be at riding dick, I would've played him longer.'"

" What are you talking about?"

" Oh, chu fwuaking know what! You played me! I was just a fuck 'n' run! And now I get paid for it!"

" Naruto-" Sasuke slowly sat up from his seat.

Bzzt. Bzzt.

" Oh, loork, itsh one uf my clients now!" He slurred his words as the world spun around him. " Hey, baby!"

"What the fuck? Naruto, are you drunk?" The voice belonged to Shikamaru, and he didn't sound happy. He groaned audibly through the mic. " Kiba texts me, saying he left you at a bar. Alone."

" Yea! I'm at a berr, no blewjob tedayy, hunny!" Naruto motioned the action with his hands. " Gotta goask that WIFE of yurs to suck your big cock!"

" Where are you? I'll be there in 20 minutes. And don't say that about Temari."

His elbow slipped off the counter, bumping his glass off the table. Sasuke snatched him up by the waist to keep him from falling onto the floor. He ranted on and on, trying to escape from him. Sasuke took his phone, putting it up to his ear.

" I'm taking him home, don't call this number again."

" Wait, who is th-" Sasuke ended the call and pushed it into his back pocket. Naruto was barely conscious enough for him to ask his address, not that he ever planned to take him home. He bent over, snaking his arm under his knee and lifting his over his shoulder.

" Ooh, a bit early to be wanting to go home? Caught a new prey! Cute one, isn't he?" Kakashi chuckled, leaning in fron the other side of the counter.

" No, more like he caught me." He patted the butt on top of his shoulder in acknowledgement. He could hear the ooh's and murmurs as he carried him to his car.