Reuniting Brothers(Third Person POV)

Start from the beginning

"Tell me, I truly want to know, how do you live with yourself?", asked Edmure, nothing above a whisper. Jaime's sarcastic smile wavered, and he found himself clenching his jaw as tight as possible. "All of us have to believe that we are decent, don't we? You do have to sleep at night. How do you... tell yourself that you are decent? After everything you've done. Destroy my family, destroy Audelia's family, and countless others. Hells, you even destroyed your own. Tell me, was your sister's pussy made out of gold like they say?".

Jaime turned slowly to him, not wanting to make a scene, but he was damned close to it now. How could Edmure so blatantly say these things, after everything that Jaime had done for him, for Audelia. But he could understand the impulse. But even the Blackfish seems to have forgiven him, and that says something.

"We are tired, m'lord. If you would excuse us", piped in Bronn, who had conveniently staid behind beside Jaime. Edmure smiled at him and nodded, stepping aside so Jaime and Bronn could continue on inside. 

"It would be a shame to get your blood on this clean floor of yours", hissed out Bronn as they passed to Edmure, who's eyes widened and he looked like he was about to bark out an order to kill the sellsword, but Bronn didn't pay attention and instead pushed Jaime to walk faster and away from the situation.

Jaime was needless to say fuming as they walked down the hall, but he tried to keep a lid on it. It would reflect badly on Audelia and himself if he were to cut down Edmure, even if nobody liked him, it was no excuse. Not yet, anyway.

"Don't listen to what that dumb cunt is tellin' ye", Bronn said, his hand still on Jaime's elbow as if he were concerned that Jaime would suddenly turn around and run back to kick Edmure to the moon.

"How can I not? He is insulting me even though he knows that his niece and I are to be married, and have a son together. I am going to be part of his family soon, yet he still insists on making me look small. Hells, even his own bloody Uncle, the Blackfish, accepts me. Why can't he?", Jaime asked, suddenly blowing up on Bronn. Thankfully there was nobody else with them, so nobody could hear.

"Because he is a dumb fuck, that's why. But you have to agree, there are some things that you've done that may not agree with him. And there are some things your family has done that have made many people outraged, including him. He was separated from his wife and son for a whole year", replied Bronn and Jaime just sighed heavily, running his hand over his face. He could understand the reaction, he could and he couldn't blame Edmure for it either. He just wished it didn't happen.

"Now, are you ready to see your measly little Brother, or are you too angry to rationalize whatever it is that his unending mouth is going to tell ye?", asked Bronn. Only then did Jaime realize they were in front of the staircase that led to the basement. Lady Sansa must already be down there. Jaime felt momentarily guilty for letting her go alone, perhaps she could have gotten hurt, and that would be another sin on his shoulders. But then he remembered that two Guards were with her when she entered the Castle, so she wasn't alone.

"I don't think I will ever be ready for that", replied Jaime but he only breathed in deeply and began walking down the stairs.

Jaime couldn't lie, he was nervous. To see his brother again, to hear what he had to say. He was sure that if Tyrion had invited him here for a stupid reason, like trying to mend their relationship, he would cut him in half. 

"We don't have time for this", Bronn said beside him as they made their way below the castle, where Lord Tyrion was sure to be. It was the place where the Guards did not go often, and there was a back entrance from the river. "We should be in the North preparing it for the Battle, but instead we are here meeting your annoying little brother to hear whatever else shit thing he has to say".