Queen of Blood

As I look the crazy women in her eyes, she smiled. Though not forgotten entirely, everything hit harder then before. The hard work, the battles, fights, pain, friendship, and everything else. 

"Oh, Izuku! Your back! I missed you so much!!" She spoke, as a sick, sick feeling hit the pits of my stomach. She should be in jail. And if she's not, are the rest of them out? "Where are they!?" I quickly bark out, trying to get an answer from her. "Who are we talking about, Izuku?" She answers back, playing dumb. I decide if she wants to play dumb, I'll play my own game, hitting her with a left hook. "We both know who the fuck I'm talking about Toga! Shigaraki, Dabi, all of them! If you are out, then that means they are too!" This time, she looks at me shocked, like I was the crazy one. "I-I-I don't know! I got out through the legal system, I was put through therapy, then contracted as a Government Official! C-Check my pocket!" I look at her with a look of uncertainty, as I notice blood trickling from her lip. I move my hand to her pocket, and grab her wallet. I check it and see her identification as an Government Agent. "the fuck...?" I was more shocked then anything. As I look over it, it was a legit copy, and everything was in check. But I still had many unanswered questions. Where is the rest of the league, and why was she shooting at us?

"Izuku!" Ela yelled as she saw me basically on top of Toga. "I caught her. And she is a government agent..." Ela looked at me confused. "What do you mean? Why would she shoot at you, if your both government?" I then heard someone clear their throat as our attention was drawn back to Toga. "We didn't have any reports of you guys crossing through. Simple miscommunication. And the cop? He had a bounty on him from the Government." I just shake my head as I get off of her, the pull her up off the ground. She brushed herself off, as we all walk to the edge of the building. Tsu quickly joins us, seeing Toga. "Toga!? Your supposed to be in ja-" Toga then interrupts her, "Jail? I've heard that a lot today. But listen, I should explain myself, so give me a second to." We all sit next to her prepared for her story. "Alright. Where should I start...?"

Flashback...

5 1/2 years earlier...

As I ran, everything hurt. Everything we had built was going to hell, the League of Villains on the verge of falling, nothing was going to work. Twice was dead, Dabi had a breakdown and was arrested, Spinner and Mr.Compress had gone into hiding, and Shigaraki was also beat in a huge battle. I know my time was near, and I was either going to be killed our put in a pit, with no way in or out, unless I could fly. I kept running, knowing that they were close, but someone landed Infront of me. Pro Hero Hawks. "Come on Toga...just give in, please." I was on the verge of tears, but hid it behind my rage. "You killed him...Now...I'll be drinking your blood." I quickly charge at him with all my force, my knife being slashed towards him, but he dodges quickly. I begin to repeatedly slashing at him, forcing him to stay on the move, until I saw his feathers launched at me, know putting me of defense in just a fraction of a second. Dodge after dodge, feather after feather, our fight continued, as I felt my socks begin to get wet. I slash at him one last time, but miss, then feel something tear through my stomach. I see a feather land Infront of me, knowing I was hit. I try to get up but, I was finished for, and I knew it. As I felt handcuffs be placed on my wrist, I knew it was over, with warms water running down my cheek.

5 years earlier...

The trail felt like an entirety even though it was only 6 months. I watched time tick everyday, as she talk about my many crimes, from the murders, assaults, kidnapping, and domestic terrorism, I should be put to death. But now, I sat Infront of the man that could confirm that I would in fact meet the hangman's knot. "Ms.Himiko Toga, you do understand that the severity of your crimes can and most likely will end up with Life Imprisonment or the Death Penalty?" I take a shaky breath, before nodding. "Yes, I understand." Everything felt like it came to a standstill, the air around me stopping. "Ms.Himiko Toga, as the judge presiding over your case, you have been found guilty on all charges. The jury has decided that your sentence will be life in prison along with 50 years." And there it was. Everything I have done, has caught back up with me. I wish I was better. I feel the handcuffs slapped onto my wrist as I'm dragged out of the court room by officers in full protective gear. And I knew where I was going. Tartus...

3 years earlier

Two years in a cell, with a lot of therapy, and it felt as if my life was slowly piecing back together. Though I would never be a free woman, I was put under less strict security. I was reading books, and was beginning to get access to the internet. Even with the League of Villains gone, crime was still going up.  Odd, but not shocking. What was shocking, was violent crime was on the rise. And no sign of Izuku... Oh Izuku~... I was taken out my train of thought when I hear my cell open, reveling a man dressed in a suit, a tall stature, and a slowly graying head of hair.

"Himiko Toga?" He asked, cautious with every move. "Yes?" I answer back, ready to defend myself. "Okay, good... I'm Nobu Koizumi, head of a Government group known as JIA, or Japan's Info Agency. We basically try to prevent terrorist attacks before they take place. This is to take pressure of a the S.A.T. and police. And with the rise in violent crime we dec-" 

"Decided to bring in a expert." I finish his sentence for him. He just nods. I smile at him, a smile I haven't shown in forever. "Well, I accept your deal Mr.Koizumi! Let us beat these threats!"

Current day

"And that's where we stand today." she finishes her story. I stay quiet, then stand up. "Sorry Toga...I hope we can cooperate more in the future. Goodnight." I quickly get off the building Tsu and Ela tailing me. We get back in the vehicle and begin our trip back to U.A.

(A/N, I'm backkkkkk!-Kaii :P)