Ambush!

I begin to slowly crack my eyes, the light burning them. "Ugh...What the hell?" I felt like shit and looked around the room, and see Tsuyu sitting there, reading something while sipping tea. She turns to me then smiles. "Oh, you woke up, kero." I just nod as everything hits me. Whatever the fuck Emma gave me had to be tainted in some way. I was taken from my thoughts as Tsu spoke again. 

"So, Mi-" I interrupt her. "Call me Izuku." She nods as she speaks. "Where did you go Izuku?" I just shrug. She seems confused by why I just gave her a shrug. "Do you want the whole story from when I left U.A. or just the super important bits?" 

"The whole story." she said, in her usual calm demeanor. "Well then. After I was kicked out of U.A.-"  "Because your quirk was stolen." I just nod. "Sure, we'll go with that then. Well, I wasn't enrolled into school for a while, and you all convinced me to go to the gym. Well, while there I was offered to train as an officer. Scored high on all the test and has a spot reserved to join the S.A.T or Special Assault Team. Went through school, made a new friend named Aki. After that worked with the police, then was pulled into a group called Rainbow...which then brings me hColere. I'm giving you an offer to work with Rainbow." She was quiet, almost questioning what I said, like I was just lying about everything. "If you say no, there aren't going to be any harsh feelings Tsu. Just know that." She kept quiet though, collecting her thoughts, preparing for her next question or questions.

"What about my hero work? Is this ever legal? Is the group you work for mercenaries or something? And most of all, after all these years this is the only reason you came back?" The last question hit me kind of hard. I hadn't thought much about it. I did just disappear, with no contact, and now I show up with what almost sounds like a bullshit story? Can't blame her. 

"Your hero work is worked in with Rainbow. The group is legal and ran by the United Nations so that mean Japan gets a choice in it, which makes it legal. And yes, the only reason I came back was to recruit and to get done a mission. Sorry." I answer honestly. She just nods. "And who else is getting roped into this?" I check my mental list, "Bakugo, Mirko, Todoroki, Kirishima, Ochako and you of course." She goes back to a quiet state, before finding her answer. "I'll accept, on one condition. You don't just disappear again." I smile, then chuckle. "Yeah, no more leaving. Going AWOL in my position is a death sentence. Anyways, starting packing, I'll call the driver and we'll get you to temporary home base." She chuckles herself. "Sir yes, sir!" giving me a small salute. As she goes to pack, I suddenly get a odd feeling in my stomach. As if something was about to go wrong. As I text the driver, I tell him to grab Ela and my Colt M4. It was most likely nothing, but I wasn't going to risk lives. Tsu then walks out, with her item. As we wait, I decide to make some conversation.

"So, where is everybody been since I left?" I knew about a few, of course, I've been keeping tabs, but some of them just seemed to be on the low. "In all honesty, I don't really know. I mean most of us are heroes. No one has died yet, but what is weird is four of our classmates disappeared last year. Around the same time a group known as the League of Red Mask popped up." The red mask. So, a new League of Villains? "Who went missing?" This was news me, as Tsu responded, "Aoyama, Yaoyarozu, Ojiro, and... T-tokoyami..."  I wanted to ask, confused on the slight voice crack on when mentioning Tokoyami. By then, a text appeared on my phone from Ela, telling me to be ready.

"Tsu, our ride is here. Let's get going." She nods as we exit the apartment. There I see a different vehicle. More like 2 Humvees. As I enter the front seat of a Humvee, Tsuyu gets in the back to see Ela. "So, Ela, all this for me saying I had a bad feeling?" She just nods, before handing me my gun. "The concern is vigilante is around, and they are not a big fan of false heroes or police." I just nod. Ela also hands me my vest, which I was thankful for. 

"So, kero, how are you?" Tsu ask, in the direction of Ela. Ela, being Ela, just shrugs. "Okay, don't feel like dealing with some vigilante, but the way life flows is not my choice." Tsu, just nods, as suddenly I hear the fimilair sound of a gunshot rang out, hitting the side of the Humvee.

"UNDER FIRE! GET OUT OF THE HUMVEE, READY FOR COMBAT!" I yell out, hopping out of the car, noticing the civilians, scared and shocked. "Ela! Evac the civs, then return." I bark out, as another shot hits the sidewalk near me. I quickly return fire, before looking for Tsuyu. The was stuck behind another car. "Tsuyu, run over here while I fire at them so we can make a plan or wait it out!" She nods, before hopping over, another shot cracking the air, before I hear the worst words you can. "AHHHHHH! I'VE BEEN HIT!" it wasn't Tsuyu, but instead a passing police officer, unaware of the situation. "This just had to become ten times harder." I sigh. "We have to get that officer over her-" As I try to finish, another shot was fired, hitting the cop again. This time, straight through his head. The time between the shots... I peak my head over the edge

"Izuku!? What are you doing!?" yelled Tusyu, as another shot rung out, missing me. I stood there and waited 1...2...3...bang! The person wasn't using an automatic weapon. "Tsu, peak your head and tell me if you see any glare!" She nods and peaks, as another shot rang out, missing. "Saw a glare from the building straight across from us!" I nod then radio into Ela. "Ela, I need you to flank the building across from us. Just distract the shooter while we move in." I hear the walkie talkie buzz to life. "Understood." As I sit there with Tsu, the sniper cracks again. As it does I see a flash of green hair, and the firing of a Evo Scorpion. As this is happening I begin to move as Tsu follows. We get to the side of the building. "Tsu, launch me up with your tongue." She nods as she wraps me with her tongue, then manages to launch me to the roof. As I see the shooter, I fire at them, missing all my shots, as the roll away. They then pull out a knife and run at me, quiet. I try to dodge as she kicks my gun out of my hand. I pull out my knife ready for hand to hand combat.

"You know, Izuku, you were so much nicer before!" the feminine voice speaks, before charging at me full speed. I ready myself, and as soon as they get close enough I grab them by the wrist, then try to sweep their legs out from under them. This doesn't work, as they jump up the kick me, causing me to let go and stumble a bit. They were good, but I was going to be better. As I run at them full speed, I fake a high attack, before sliding to their side, cutting their arm as best as I could. They turn and chuckle, before licking their own wound. "Hmmmm...so tasty." They charge again this time, I let them take me down. "You given up yet?" they spoke once again. I just smile, as a gunshot ranges out. From what I could see their eyes went wide, shocked. I then push them off of me, before yelling out to below. "Tsu, call 911, I shot them. There still alive though. Going to give 'em medical assistance." She nods before pulling out her phone. I walk back over to them, using there own pants leg to wrap up the wound the best I could. After that, I remove the mask they wore, revealing who it was. As I looked, my eyes went wide.

"Well, holy shit...Toga..."

(Author Notes: I'm back, and will be making another story to make sure I don't run into another writer's block. Which, I found out fucking sucks, so yeah. Peace out boys and girls!)