She clears her throat, walking outside the greenhouse.

I huff, getting to my feet, and follow her out. She's making me do a lot of walking, might as well skip gym days and spend them with her from now on, I'll burn the same amount of calories.

Outside, the sun is on its verge of setting, an orange tint dressing the sky. Soft warm breezes travel through the leaves and grass of the garden, I spot a squirrel running down a tree, then I spot Raelynn wrapping a bandage around her hand. She stands beside the table and I start towards her.

She grabs her purse and pulls it back over her head.

"You're leaving?" I question.

"Yes, because I came here to occupy myself without distraction and I'm not getting that, so I might as well just go home."

She grabs my coat and I take it from her, putting it on over my shirt spotted with soil. This is the dirties I've been in a while. In several different meanings.

"If you wanted me to leave, you could've just—"

"Raelynn!" A woman's voice breaks my sentence. Higher in pitch than Raelynn.

I turn my head to the voice, but Raelynn shuts her eyes. "Fuck me," She whispers.

Okay— no. Fuck off, brain.

I look at the woman standing beside the front gate, she's tanned skinned, braids in her hair and a man stands at her side. The woman grins widely and waves at me.

"Are you Milo?" She shouts.

I go to speak just when Raelynn steps in front of me, lifting onto her toes and wrapping her arms around my neck. My eyes widen as she presses her body against mine. My lips part, eyes darting between both hers.

Oh fuck.

She holds a hand full of my hair at the top of my head and lowers me just an inch away from hers. I place my hands on her hips to balance myself, or else I think my knees might buckle below me.

"What are you doing?" I whisper.

She presses her lips together, swallowing. "Just... go with it."

She lifts her head and kisses me.

My breath cuts off at the feeling of her lips against mine, soft and plump, electricity flowing through them travels down my body and to my groin. I stiffen and squeeze her hips in my hand, pressing myself harder against her.

I forget there are people around us at all, I forget the sidewalk is visible and anyone can walk past and see us, I forget the woman and man standing meters away, and I forget that I only met Raelynn a few days ago.

The only thing that stays on my mind is keeping her here, against my mouth. She parts her lips slightly, allowing my tongue to break through the barrier her lips made and find her own. We explore each other, a soft breath of hers brushing against my top lip as she exhales deeply. The piercing I've seen minutes ago now grazes my own tongue, the metal smooth and addictive. I stuck on her bottom lip as she sucks on my top, and right now I want nothing more than to have her in my apartment, in my office, on my desk—