Bday V2.

"Mornin sunshine" Ashtray said as I blinked my eyes open.."What the fuck" I said in a sleepy voice rubbing my eyes, realizing I was at Ash & Fez's house now. I was still in my dress  and everything else meaning I passed out and to be fair blacked out because I didn't remember shit. "You passed out kid, these will help you feel better." Fez said putting advil and gatorade on the side table. "Thanks Fezco" I said sitting up. "No prob kid. Yo sister told us to bring you here." He said.
"You remember anything?" Ashtray asked as I took the advil.

"No what happened?" I replied. "I wouldn't know. I woke up 10 minutes ago and don't remember shit...I do remember one thing though." He said. "Yeah? What is that?" I asked with a smile because I knew what he was talking about.

"You officially mine shorty" He said grabbing my hand.

Rue Narrating.

Now Ashtray and Anastasia had been having a lot of fun the past times they'd been hanging out. Ashtray felt something that he had never felt before..He didn't really know what to call it , but he just had this urge to protect Anastasia with his life. She was what he needed, what his soul had been craving for so long. The only problem was that now, Anastasia's life along with his and Fezco's, is on the line 24/7.

End of Rue's Narrating

"All yours Ash" I smiled holding his hand, We stared at each other for a while and I decided to break the silence. "I'll be back, Ima call Maddy.." I said as I got up and went to the bathroom.

I was born a day after Maddy's birthday, 2 years later of course.

"Heyyy Bitch..Happy birthday"
"Thanks sis. You coming today?"
"Of course"
"Good. Nate's coming."
"What.."
"That's why you guys left. You were passed out when he got there, Fez carried you through the back door and left , I don't even know if what Ashtray did to leave is considered walking."
"He came?!"
"Uh yeah. Anastasia he wants to have a good bond with you I think you should hear him out-"
"I'll see you later Mads. Love you."

I was kind of pissed that he showed up and that I'd have to see him tonight but after all, I'm going to see my sister not him. Not letting him ruin her birthday.

I brushed my teeth and put on one of Ash's shirts and some sweats. I came out of the bathroom to Ashtray sitting on the bed waiting for me. "It's her birthday today?" He asked as I sat next to him. "Yup, cool right?" I asked. "Hella, shit ion even know when my birthday is" He said with a small smile..That honestly broke my heart..I looked down trying to not let the tear that was forming in my eye roll out.

I just pulled him in for a hug and kissed his cheek. I hugged him tightly for a long time.."You know I'm always gonna be here for you right Ashtray." I said softly. "When you say my name like that it sounds like I'm in trouble." He chuckled..I let out a small laugh and rubbed my hand up and down his back..
"Yeah shorty I know. I'm the realest on your team too..Mad appreciation for you." He said back..I pulled away from the hug giving him a smile and pecked his lips.

"We finna go out?" Fezco said as he passed Ashtrays room. "I'm going home later today" I said back. We both turned to the door to Fez walking backwards to Ash's doorway. "You never tryna go home. What's up?" Fezco asked. "Maddy's birthday." I replied. "Yo das dope" He said hitting his blunt. "Well we all home today I guess, tomorrow we goin out tho." Fez said. "Sayless" I said with a smile.