How long have you been fucking Nate Jacobs

After that incident I called Fezco to pick me up. I couldn't be there and not laugh at everything that just happened.

I said bye to everyone except Cassie because she was upstairs with Suze having a mental breakdown. I literally left in the bathing suit with just a Towel around me and my clothes/shoes in my hands.

"The fuck happened to you" Fezco chuckled as I walked closer to the car. "You won't fucking believe it." I said and opened the car door getting in. "Drive please." I said..

~

"So you sayin blondie got off the rails and threw up on all of you." Ashtray said from the passengers seat.
"That's exactly what I'm saying." I said and Fezco bursted out laughing. "The fuck Fez" I chuckled. "These friends of yours kid thats a whole different level of..fuckin crazy" He laughed. "Can we stop by my house..I need some clothes." I said. "Your wish is my command kid" Fez replied.

We parked outside of my house and Ashtray came inside with me. "You wanna just stay with us for a while?" He asked. "Really?" I replied. "Yeah you basically live with us now. Our place is yours too. Just grab whatever you need for like 2 weeks so you don't have to keep coming back whenever you decide to stay with us, I'll share my closet with you." He said with a small smile forming..I hugged him tightly, "You're so sweet Ash" I said. "Only for you shorty, Let me help you pack." He said.

We packed a small suit case with everything I needed but I still needed to get actual clothes on..

I was about to start changing but Ash was still standing there sort of just staring at me. "Can you-"
"Oh yeah of course my bad" He said awkwardly and turned around.

Once I put on some comfortable clothes we came back out to the car with all my stuff. "You know, you living with us is fuckin amazing. You make my bro happy, I'm happy , we all happy." Fez said as he drove off. "I love staying with you guys." I said. "Ash play some shit." Fezco said.

Ashtray got the phone and played "Don't come out the house" By Metro Boomin and 21 Savage.

Fezco turned it all the way up to max volume and we bumped to music on full blast the whole way home.
Man I love these two.

Once we got to their place Ashtray started hanging my clothes up in his closet while I got ready for bed. I came back into the room and Ashtray was done putting my clothes away. "All done" He said proudly. "You color coordinated it?" I chuckled. "My side is color coordinated too" He said pointing to his side of the closet. "You're so cute" I said with a small laugh and he blushed..

He went and got ready to go to bed while I just waited for him. After he was done he came into bed shirtless with just blue plaid PJ pants.

"Hey" I said as he laid next to me. "Hey" He said back. I sat up a bit and started kissing him. He started to sit up and he put me on top of him..His back was against the headboard now , I was on his lap facing him with my arms around his neck...

He started moving my hips slowly back and forth as we were making out, He slipped his tongue into my mouth every now and then making the kiss more passionate.."I love having you by my side" He said. "Always" I smiled. I gave him one last peck on his lips and we just cuddled to sleep.

The next day

"Mornin kids" Fezco said as he walked through the door. "Wassup Fez" I said as I stretched.."Morning" Ashtray said barely waking up. "What's the move" Fezco said as he plopped down at the edge of the bed. "What you wanna do today" I asked. "Well yall gonna help me out at the store today, then the rest of the day is your own" He replied. "Ashtray you good" He asked. "Oh I'm chillen Ive just been awake for 30 seconds" Ashtray said blinking to wake himself up.