What we doin

After that we just laid in his bed on our phones, He rested his head between my thighs. "What y'all doin?" Fez said once he opened the bedroom door with only his head peaking through. "Chillin" Said Ash. "Yall tryna hit the store wit me?" Fez asked. "Yessir" I said. "Alright hurry up." Fez said.

We put our shoes on and followed behind Fez. Ash suggested we both sit in the front seat so we did, J sat on his lap laying back on his shoulder as "A Lot" by 21 savage played on the aux.  Fez was bumpin to the music as he drove.

"I rather be broke in jail than be dead and rich, Told my brothers take my breath if I turn to a snitch but I'm 21 4L ain't no way I'ma switch"  Fez sang. I turned to Ash and decided to peck his neck..I saw him smile and then kissed it a little more then pecked his cheek. Ash giggled in response "Ma stop" He said softly. I giggled and sat back.

We got to the store and I sat on the counter just talking to Ash, Fez taking care of customers as they came in every now and then. "Yo Ash take these outside" Fez said handing him a trash bag. Before stepping outside for even a second Ash always got a gun and tucked it into the waist-band of his pants.

"Come with me" Ash said and I nodded. I followed behind him on my phone.."Damn shawty...what's good wit you." Said a random guy walking down the street, Ash & I looked at each other and he flipped the lid back onto the trash can. "What was that playboy?" Ash said turning to the guy. "Oh you the lil boyfriend? Pffft. Why don't you come and fuck wit a real one" The guy said to Ash then to me. I stayed quiet. "Bro if you need that shit I got it." Ash said balling his first, starting to get Angry, I saw it in his eyes. "Fuck is a lil kid gon do?" The guy laughed disrespectfully.

"What we doin then?" Ashtray said lifting up his shirt revealing the gun. The guy's smile immediately wiped from his face. "Let me know wassup" Ash said getting closer to him. "Bro we don't needa do nun of that chill my bad" The guy said holding his arms up, surrendering. Ashtray started laughing, "Get the fuck outa here pussy" He said and the guy ran. Ashtray turned back to me with a smirk. I giggled and he came close to me, "You wit a G" He said and kissed me.

We went back into the store and told Fez about what happened and he just laughed. "Y'all are so goofy bro" Fez said. "For real huh. We gonna go to the back though" Ashtray said grabbing my hand. "For sure" Fez said.

We went to the back room and he stood leaning on the table while I sat on top of it, counting money and putting it in it's place. "Can you pass me that stack shorty" He said and I smiled at the new nickname. We kept doing that for a while until I looked at him just admiring how find he is...I put the money I had in my hands down on the table.."Come here" I said..He looked up and smirked, putting the money down and coming to me, standing in between my legs putting his hands on my waist.

"What you need ma" He said softly. We looked at each others eyes for a second making me nervous causing me to look down, breaking eye contact. "Nah nah nah look at me." He said bringing my face back up by my chin, he looked at me up and down and brought my lower lip down with his thumb and going in for a kiss..

It turned into a make-out...He wrapped his hand around my neck as the kiss grew more passionate, he moved it to the side of my face. He kissed down to my neck, slightly sucking leaving light hickeys. His lips came back up to mine kissing me more. I decided to do what he did, kissing him down to his neck, except I sucked harder. The hickeys on his neck were wayyy more visible. Once I was done we both smiled and pecked each other's lips.

He looked thru the little window at Fez who was helping a customer..He then pulled out his phone to look at his neck.."Woah!" He said surprised at how dark the hickeys were. "You really tryna claim me huh?!" He said. "Yup." I replied with a smile. "Well I'm yours" He said putting his phone back in his pocket and kissing my lips, right there, Fez walked in.

"Y'all got that money counted for m- YO" He said looking at both of us as he stood in the doorway. He came in to get a closer look. "Bro yall on that dracula shit?" Fez said looking at our necks closely. He just laughed nervously. "Y'all needa chill. Let's go home tho, jus put the money in the bag. I'll be in the car, Ash lock up." Fez said before walking out. Ash & I laughed and began to put the money away in a black jansport backpack. After we were done Ash locked the back room then the store doors.

Once we got in the car Fez just kept looking at Ash's neck. "Y'all definitely each other's property now" Fez said then started the car...

939 words <3

A/N: New chapter yessir 🥳 Hope y'all enjoyed this one, I included a little more action between them. ILYYY