"Perhaps." Was all she said to him, eyes locked at the scenery that is in front of them. The wind singing a mirthful tune to her ears as she basked at the scent of nature, soft locks flowing with the gentle breeze as she leaned back slightly.

"You are quite an interesting individual, a... Breath of fresh air, as mi Abuela used to call it."

There goes his stomach doing something weird again, not now, he telepathically said to his stomach, the familiar weird feeling is back once more and it came back tenfold, his heart beats an erratic rhythm that not even the worst drummers can do. in a desperate attempt to calm himself down, he changes the subject:

"So uh, when did you get, y'know... The motivation to draw?"

Motivation?

Such a question was asked to her a long time ago, a question she wasn't able to answer at the time and perhaps even now- no, she does have an answer, and this time, she'll answer with no hesitation, no uncertainty. She turned to face him, eyes locked with Camilo as she spoke with confidence lacing her tone.

"Happiness is but a fleeting moment, human lives are like a flickering candlelight- gone in an instant with a simple blow of the winds."

A yellow butterfly landed on her fingertips, staring at it's details- she continued:

"In life, there are certain moments- certain people that are too hard to let go. So you'd wish to immortalize that moment, that someone, so that you'd have a fond memory to look back to."

The butterfly fluttered away as the breeze grew a bit too strong for the little critter. Camilo's breath hitched, enamored by the teen in front of him. Is she even aware that what she just said is basically insinuating that she likes him too much to let go? Such thoughts circled his mind like a vulture. Her soft honeyed voice just sent his heart to overdrive, the flowery words that spilled out of her mouth so effortlessly that could rival his prima, Isabela's. Change the subject, he said, it'll make you calm down, he said.

"I... I see..." He struggled to reply, he feels like he's going to puke from whatever happening in his stomach. Dios mio, she's going to be the death of him.

Unbeknownst the two, Camilo's parents, Pepa and Felix Madrigal— who were just out to buy some ingredients for Julietta, just so happen to notice their son going somewhere, uh, peculiar? No, they just want to find an excuse to follow their son and find who the mystery girl is. They simply found an opportunity (Julietta needing some ingredients.) and took it. Well, Pepa took it, and dragged Felix along with her.

As they 'discreetly' followed their son out on the field, they took sight of the teenage girl sketching blissfully on the ground with Camilo sneakily behind her.

"Our son has good taste-"

"Ashush shush shush! You need to quiet down Feli or we're going to get caught!" She whisper shouted at him, Pepa's pointer finger raised to Felix's lips as an attempt to quiet him down.

"Aye, it's not like we're going to steal something precious, mi sol."

"Felix!"

"Lo siento, mi vida."

They watched as the two conversed, they could see the soft smile that Camilo makes when he looked at her drawings, the flustered expression that he makes when she talks, the lingering gaze he gives to her— He's smitten.

Her son is truly in love, truly smitten with someone and she couldn't be anymore happier. A beautiful rainbow formed above her head as they watched the two interact, they stayed for a few more minutes before deciding they've already seen enough.

They've arrive at Casita with smiles on their faces before hearing a loud 'ahem' that came from the kitchen. They whipped their heads to see Julietta, in all her angry fury— arms crossed as she saw the two came back empty handed. Uh oh.

Omake (Extra):

— Following the events that happened at the end of the previous chapter—

"In love? To whom?" Pepa whispered, another flurry of emotions came crashing down and yet another cloud had appeared. What if they're just using her beloved son just to get some more fame? What if they're a heartbreaker? Oh, she couldn't handle seeing her Chiquito heartbroken and sad by someone, her poor heart can't take it!

"To some girl he just met on the town square, she gave him a drawing she drew of him. Hmn." Dolores said as she suddenly popped up behind them.

She drew him?

Well, she got to admit- that's kinda cute. She kind of want to see the drawing she made, that is if Camilo would let her.

"Drawing? What drawing? I don't know any drawing of me, nope!" Camilo said quickly, as quick as the reddish hue that spread through his neck and face. The piece of paper that (Y/N) drew upon, now hidden behind him in attempt to hide it from the peering eyes of his mother and father. When all of the sudden, a toucan swoops in and swipes the piece of paper from Camilo's hands.

"We got it!" Antonio exclaimed, with toucan in tow, he came running to Pepa whilst waving the piece of paper on the air for everyone to see.

"¡Muy Bien Antonio!"

"MAMÍ!"