The audition ✨

Well todays the day. I audition to be lord Farquaad's wife. I'm so nervous and excited at the same time. Images of him twerking with no clothes danced through my head as I waited. There were so many people. 6900 I'd assume. I'm good with numbers. I was always the nerd in school,🤓and bullied. Maybe lord Farquaad would be the first to love me☺️. Everyone told me how amazing my body was. I was even on the hub because I was a stinky poor person, giving lap dances for money. My meal at best was dirty socks.
A FEW HOURS LATER.....
Finally, my turn! I walk into the palace to see a giant room with a table in the middle. A giant pole next to it. And a tiny man in a chair. "Sit down." He boomed. His masculine voice making me tingle with excitement. There was food. One single bite of steak. Was this a trick? To see if I was selfish and not offer it to him? I don't know but I want to win."  W-w-would you like some of the steak?" I say with a shivery tone.
"No, no, you have it." He said, still booming.
"O-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-okay." I ate it all up. And damn it was mighty fine.
"Strip for me. And dance on the pole. Now."
At least I've had experience with this, i thought with a smile on my face. I strip as seductively as possible to really capture his attention. His eyes were bulging out of his sockets. Staring at my tits. Then my ass. "Wow." He whispered under his breath. I dance on the pole with such fluidity and confidence. I felt his eyes all over me, and I enjoyed it. "Amazing" he said. "Head to my room. I will consult you later." O-okay." I say. It was just me in the giant room. I was still naked from earlier. One of the guards came in with my clothes. He couldn't take his eyes off me. "Hey sexy thing" he said in a Scottish accent. I recognized that voice! "Shrek!" I said embarrassed trying to cover myself up.