The New Kid

Sometimes I feel like I'm in a dream.

Everything around me is beautiful. The wild flowers that come in every color and shade of the rainbow that are everywhere. The school, which looks almost like a castle, and has a beautiful assortment of green vines hanging from the top. And the exquisite garden that is in front of the the gates that the gardening club planted when I walk through.

It's the first day back from the 2 week spring break. I left the dormitories and visited my Uncle Levi during the break.

I'm wearing my spring uniform, which has a cute skirt and a crew neck that has the school's logo carefully embroidered onto.

I'm almost at the front door with my suitcase when I hear someone yell my name from behind me.

"MIKASA!!!"

I hear Sasha yell, jumping on me and giving me a hug. "I missed you so much!!" She says while smiling.

Sasha was my first friend at the academy since freshman year, and now it's my junior year of high-school.

"I missed you too Sasha!" I say while hugging her back. Sasha let's go of me, "But I sure do not miss this place." She says while looking at the school and frowning.

"You sure sound enthusiastic about returning Sasha." A new voice, I immediately recognize and smile wide while turning around and facing him. Jean, my boyfriend of 6 months smiles back at me and greets me.

"Umm I'll see you guys later, I have to hurry and put my stuff in my dorm." I say while running to the doors and to my dorm.

After I returned my stuff, I walked to my locker and see Armin and this other guy that I didn't recognize. They were talking right next to my locker. I looked at the other guy more closely and realized how beautiful he is.

The stranger has long, shoulder length brunette hair, which is tied up into ponytail. Then I see his eyes, which is this gorgeous bright green that I've never seen before. Or, at least I don't think I have.

It's seems like I've been staring at him for eternity, and soon he notices me staring at him. He stares back at me and gives me a nice, warm smile. I soon feel my cheeks getting warm and I immediately look down and head towards me locker. Which is RIGHT NEXT TO HIM!

"Hi," the stranger says. But before he could say anything else I unlock my locker and grab my textbooks and laptop and walk away at the speed of light.

I try to brush off the so called "encounter" but I can't stop blushing from embarrassment. Luckily for me, I have biology first period, which is my favorite class.

When I walk into the class I see that Jean and Sasha are already sitting at their desks, and I soon join them. Jean sits over to my left while Sasha sits in front of me. The seating has always been like this, and because of the seating, Jean became my boyfriend.

The teacher, Professor Hange, is writing something down, but it looks like a bunch of names. I can never guess what Professor Hange is planning, for they always plan the most ridiculous things. For example, we had to do a presentation in front of the whole class about how different animals reproduce. Yeah, weird.

The bell rings, and Professor Hange is just about to start today's lesson. Then, all of a sudden Armin and HIM walk into the classroom.

______

End of chapter 1

Dreams (an Eren x Mikasa fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara