Its not what it looks like...!! (Part 1)

You woke up and heard a noise coming from your living room.

You where very scared for you thought that it was your last moment to be alive. What if they kill you or rob you maybe even rape you!!

All you wore to sleep was a tank top and shorts. So it was weird.

"W-what the ..."

You where scared I mean no one lives with you . You shacked in fear and shivered it was so cold.

You got out of bed and tiptoed to the living room.

You immediately recognized the person. It was ... KANEKI?!

I can't let him see me like this. You ran back to the room but Kaneki called out to you.

"Oii (y/n) good morning"

He said .

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

You screamed.

"Haha calm down..." Kaneki said with not a single worry.

"I WILL NOT CALM DOWN YOU SCARED ME!!"

Kaneki watched tv but then soon turned it off.

"HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE?!"

"Well I have my ways..." He smirked and drank some coffee.

You where pissed off.

1. It was early and you needed sleep.
2. Kaneki just broke in your house. Yet everything is perfectly fine . So how the hell did he do it.
And 3. You where really cold.

"I give up I'm going to sleep."

"Ughh" you sighed and walked back into your room.

You walked to your bed and faced the other direction as you covered yourself.

Kaneki leaned by the door and smirked.

"Can I join you?~"

"Hnghh" you growled and ignored him.

"Do whatever you want just don't make a mess in my house. I'm going to bed so be quiet I'll wake up..when I do."

You got cozy and put your body into a ball and got all warm and fuzzy in the sheets. You soon fell asleep.

Kaneki P.O.V

"I went to (y/n)'s house I had my ways of finding where she lived smh.

And turns out she looked cute today in her pajamies hehe.. I wanted to hold her and cuddle with her . But she fell asleep but don't worry I will get in bed with her to. "

I soon watched (y/n) fall asleep she fell asleep fast I could tell she was really tired. I'm not gonna let her sleep without me. I woke up earlier than her.

So after 30 minutes I decided to jump in bed with her.

I took off my shirt and threw it . I got so happy and excited. Haha yeah...

And well I jumped in bed with her. I laid face up first. I mean this is the first time I actually hug and touch a girl like all over. Hehe.

Then I soon hugged her and pulled her close and she still laid asleep. She was so warm.

I rubbed my head next to her. I felt warm to and safe. I then put my arms up her shirt. Heh the. I squeezed her as she still lay asleep.

Her skin so soft and well I did touch her boobs... Uh..yeah.. They where well beyond perfect I really wanted to just have sex already . Dammit I'm to perverted but then I pulled her shirt up a bit while I still hugged her.

~~~~

4 hours later.

~~~~