𝘚𝘌𝘊𝘙𝘌𝘛𝘚

Start from the beginning

"June the 6th. I went shopping with Liam and Frank." Maeve begins to read out.

Hearing those words Liam shoots up and runs at her trying to get the notebook out of her hands. Maeve puts up a strong fight, wriggling her arms trying to escape Liam's grip. "Give it back, East." Liam demands.

Maeve laughs loudly, "Please, I really want to know!" She pleads with Liam as he throws her down onto the bed to try and get her to surrender up the valued information. She's laid on her back with Liam's legs pinning down her own, his hands on her arms keeping them in place.

Maeve sighs, knowing she had definitely lost this battle. She surrenders the notebook, "Fine, take your stupid story." She managed to lift her arm out towards Liam.

He doesn't grab it. Confused, she looks over at Frank who just shrugs. 

"O'Donovan?" No reply again, "Liam?"

"Huh?" He finally replies.

"I said you can have the notebook." He climbs off her, taking the notebook from her hands.

"Oh, thanks. Actually I don't really care, just read it anyways" He gives the notebook back.

Thanks? Liam O'Donovan does not say thanks. Maeve shakes her confused thoughts away, the smell in the room must be slowing his brain or something.

Liam retreats back to the spot he was originally sat, "Go on then, read."

Shaking her head, Maeve opens the notebook back to the right page and continues. "The burger smell made Franks's tummy gurgle but we did not have any money so Liam said "let's do the dive."

Maeve looks up, "What the hell is the dive?"

"Keep reading and you'll find out." Liam says sarcastically, rolling his eye, before muttering "I can't believe he wrote about the dive." to Frank.

"First we looked in the bin and Liam found some chips and then said "Jackpot" and Frank found a half eaten burger in a container and said "Sweet as". He did not say sweet as what. Liam pointed at a man and Frank says "Yes, that one". Frank then walked into the man and dropped the food we had found in the bin. This caused the man to give Frank some money to buy some new food. Liam also held out his hand for money resulting in the man giving us all some. After that we went to a burger place and bought lunch. The food was nice but Liam said "you mustn't tell anyone because if you do, we're dead meat".

Maeve trails off. "Well," she pauses, "I'm totally nabbing that idea."

"Hey!" Liam starts just as the door opens and Gina walks in.

"What are you three doing?" She questions spotting the notebooks scattered on the floor and the one clearly in Maeve hand.

Maeve chuckles, "Just tiding Gus' room, like we were asked?"

"What and reading his private notebooks at the same time?" She waits for a reply just as the children fall short of one, "Give them to me, come on." Gina holds her hand out and reluctantly the kids pass the notebooks over.

Gleefully, Gina leaves the room, arms filled with the notebooks.

"We need them pages otherwise we're in serious trouble." Liam sighs.