𝘚𝘌𝘊𝘙𝘌𝘛𝘚

Start from the beginning

Gina began to pull old plates out from Gus' bed. The sight was dreadful. Maggots and all kind of bacteria roaming around each plate.

"Found Liam's family, I guess." Maeve shrugged as she covered her nose with her sleeve. The satisfaction of seeing Liam run his teeth along his teeth as he had no reply made her smile beneath her hand.

"Somebody's been letting Gus eat in his room." Mike spits out, trying not to gag, "Tracy Beaker."

Luckily for Maeve, everyone was finally escorted out the room.

Although, it seems like today, she just couldn't catch a break. Due to her slight threat towards Johnny's teeth, and the fact she made his do her chores, her, along with Frank and Liam, had to be punished. What better punishment then cleaning Gus' room.

Maeve begged and prayed for any other punishment. Being with Liam was punishment enough, let alone the side task of cleaning the smell out.

"Alright, you lot." Mike began as he followed the three into the room with Gina, "Your mission is to seek and destroy."

He shoved a load of cleaning equipment into the trios hands.

"You know what Gus is like," Liam begins to argue, "If we touch his stuff he'll freak!"

"Well then, you better make sure you put everything back where you found it." Gina smiles before she rushes out the door with Mike.

Let the cleaning begin.

As Liam and Frank move a dresser so that Maeve can look behind, they stumble across something. It almost didn't feel real.

"No way." Maeve laughs out, "All of Gus' old notebooks." Her mouth hung open at the sight of around thirteen notebooks, all identical, neatly placed behind the dresser.

As much as Maeve knew it was wrong, she thought it would be hard for anyone to resist, ley alone her. She reached down and picked up a random one. The boys shortly followed, Liam slightly elbowing her to move her out the way.

"He sees everything in here." Liam states, "And he don't lie."

A place Maeve once considered quite boring sure did hold a lot of secrets. The trio were now all sat on the floor skimming through several of the note books. Stories about all the things Mike had done; secrets of the kids that Maeve was sure they didn't want anyone to know; These books had them all.

Liam chuckles. Maeve looks up at him, "What have you read then?" She asked, annoyed that she had to verbally ask rather than him just spitting t out for once.

"Gina's husband calls her 'Snugglebum', how funny is that?" Liam laughs.

Maeve smirks, "I'm sure gonna bring that up when necessary." She thought about the next time she will inevitably get in trouble with Gina. Calling her Sugglebum will for sure make the problem worse but it'll be worth seeing the look on her face.

Liam notices that Frank hasn't said a word or even laughed at the situation. "What's wrong?"

Frank points at the notebook he's holding, "This is about us."

Hearing this made Maeve's eye almost dilate at the opportunity to get some more dirt on Liam. She quickly jumped up, snatched the notebook of Frank and ran to the other side of the bed.