Darkness

Your body was swarmed with complete darkness

Your body was swarmed with complete darkness. Every crevice of your skin engulfed, no pore left untouched . Your mind was blank only being able to hear a far away echo, it sounded so familiar yet your mind couldn't comprehend who it was.

You felt at peace, you had nothing to worry about, it almost felt like you were dreaming.

The further you started to slip away from reality the louder the echo became, listening carefully you realised who that voice was.

A bright light blinded your vision and just like that you were reminded of the horrors that happened that night.

When you were finally able to see you were sitting on the ground. With your mother's blood slowly making its way  to you, seeping into your long shirt.

You remember the way you felt your belly turn and twist trying to keep the sick in as you bawled uncontrollably.

"DAD"you screamed desperately

You remember the strong stench of metal as the warm blood touched your skin. the freezing cold engulfing your body making you shake uncontrollably not knowing if it was the cold or the fear. You remember all the thoughts running threw your head being pulled back by the footsteps of the monster that killed your mother making its way to you.

That face was someone who you would never forget.
The way he kneeled down making sure you both made eye contact. His warm hand that was covered in blood slowly stroking your face

"You look just like your father" his deep voice whispered

You remember the way his soft hand turned to your throat grabbing it tightly.
Lifting you into the air as you gasped for air kicking your legs trying to break free.

You were thrown to the ground when you heard the door open.

Coughing uncontrollably trying to regain your breath

You remember the way you tried lifting your head to see your father with a terrified look on his face. You'd never seen your father like that.

"DAD" you screamed crawling away into a corner

"Listen to me, I need you to run as far as you can ,do not look back" he said changing his mood completely to a very serious tone which made your blood turn cold.

"Oh how sad, as if she'll make it far enough before I hunt her down and rip her into pieces as you watch" the man said glaring at your father

You slowly moved closer to the door as you watched your dad snap a leg of a chair to use it as a weapon.

"I told you to run" your father said looking at you

You turned around one last time as you made your way out the door trembling. You're father as always had his silly smile as his face as he turned to focus on the monster.

The way you were immediately put into shock as your bare feet touched the snow, Brung you back to the darkness

The shallow feeling of guilt,fear and frustration immersed you.

You felt completely alone.

You had no senses in your body you felt nothing, yet overwhelmed with everything at the same time. Your heart stung making you wanna roll up into a ball and scream your heart out.

No matter how much you tried to move your body letting out any emotions it just didn't work.

You wanted to feel something other than pain and fear.

You wanted to feel the warmth of someone you love protecting you,making you laugh.

The memories of you and giyuu and your time together ran through you head. You still hadn't told him how much you loved him. You hadn't shown him either, you wanted to see his cold expression that intimidated anyone that would catch a glimpse of him. The way his face would soften instantly when he looked at you.

You wanted to feel his rough hands slide againsts your skin.

Something had changed in the abyss you were stuck in. A outline of someones hand made it's way to you.

You tried grabbing out to reach it, to feel their warmth but no matter how hard you tried you couldn't budge yourself.

You felt weak and frustrated that you couldn't do even a simple task.

You tried thinking of anything that could help you. The techniques that you had learnt for years piling up to grab a solution.

You just had to try and think hard enough. You thought of what happened that night with your father, the rage that tampered with your soul making you forever regret running away. If only you tried to do something, tried to fight maybe he would still be here.

With that you felt your whole body heat up your hand becoming smothered with flames

You reached out fighting against the force that pushed you back. You were so close to clinging onto the string of freedom but your hand just wouldn't budge

Your head ran with thoughts of giyu and how much you missed him.

"Y/n you know how beautiful you are right"all those memories with him helped you fight just a little bit longer till you finallly grasped onto that hand.

The rough yet soft finger tips reminded you of giyuu.
The way he'd tug at you when he wanted you to have all your focus on him.

And just like that your vision was blinded with light

You gasped for air as your body was thrown onto some else's. You choked violently as you regained your vision looking into giyus soft eyes.

His big arms wrapped around your body Clinging onto you as if he were to  loosen his grip you were bound to disappear.