Hot stuff part 2

You felt a stinging pain around your wrist as you were flipped over on all fours. Before you could even say anything you felt a pleasureful spark inside you.

You felt his fingers travel around your insides, teasing just the right places. The sensation made you feel dizzy not being able to do anything but moan. He took his fingers out slowly making you feel some what empty. You weren't prepared when you felt his erected penis slowly breach inside of you.

The intense movement made your eyes roll back making it hard to breath or even function. The mixture of pleasure and pain overlapped all your senses you were almost like a play thing for him to do his bidding with. Although he had only entered you not even a minute ago you felt yourself about to climax.

Feeling to good to speak you arched your back,letting your head fall back cumming slowly. You tried to catch your breath lowering your head but you felt a tug on your hair where giyu pulled it forcing you to keep your head up. The intense movement increased when you felt him thrusting faster and deeper than before you felt your arms get weak from trying to support yourself but every time you tried to relax giyu would tug your hair pulling you up.

This had went on for at least two more minutes if not longer and you had already came twice. The overwhelming pleasure made your body shake and your vision blurry, you're whole body had practically given up you were like a rag doll.

The quick movement of giyu pulling you up and thrusting deeper had sent your whole body in shock. You felt yourself squirt as giyuu had finally came inside you. Finally collapsing you let yourself relax dosing in and out of consciousness. Giyu had lied down right next to you wrapping his arms around your waist and massaging your stomach where had just came in.

"You did so good~" he whispered into your ear

The praise had made you feel all gooey inside.  You Rolled around so you could face him admiring his features while placing a soft kiss on his cheek. You then snuggled into his chest to relax as you felt you your eyes get heavy. The soft tug of his hands had made you feel safe, soothing you to sleep.

 The soft tug of his hands had made you feel safe, soothing you to sleep

(Authors note) Heyyy I'm sorry this came out so late......I got logged out of my account and couldn't get back in I realised I was doing the wrong password all this time and eventually figured it out. I'll be posting way more to make it up to you guys thank you for reading the story!