Hot stuff part 1

You shuddered, hand moving to grab his wrist as the gasp escaped your mouth. Giyuu looked up at you making sure you weren't in discomfort before you continued.
"Before I continue I wanted to tell you how much I like you, I can't stop thinking about you. I don't know how I would cope without you by my side." his face was flushed you've never seen him so nervous

"I never asked you this question the day I first kissed you, I know it will be my biggest regret if I don't ask you now."

You felt your heart beat faster with Anticipation.

" I want you to be my girlfriend y/n" giyuu breathed out letting his voice shake.

The smile itself basically explained your whole answer. While you were still on top of giyuu you took advantage by pressing yourself into him.

"Of course I will you dummy" you whispered into his ear which sent shivers down his spine.

he instantly picked you up laying you down.

You wrapped your arms around him pulling yourself closer to him. You felt your lips connect fur-filling the emptiness you craved. Feeling the soft tingle sensation which made you feel even hotter than you were slowly increase.

You felt his hand wrap around your neck,hard enough to the point you felt a soft stinging pain travel around it. The moan that was suppressed escaped, letting yourself relax, you dropped your head slowly. As you felt his tongue slowly make it ways down, your back had arched. His body was heavy enough it was already making it hard to move and the sensation with his hand around your throat linked to it.

He had slowly started to use his tongue to lick a rhythm in your panties. The sudden movement made you gasp out for air. You watched him as he backed up and slowly started to take his clothes of. His body was outstanding it was quite skinny but muscular. Your eyes had traveled down making its way to the actual meal. You felt your heart get faster the closer you were to looking down, everything had felt like it was going on in slow motion.

You saw the erected penis their and then it had made your whole body heat up. You felt your private place slowly starting to get wet desperate for pleasure.

You had positioned yourself up moving closer to him and taking the tip of his penis in your mouth. You didn't realise it was that big until you could feel it all the way at the back of your throat. It was you first time you had no clue what to do. You felt your eyes get teary until you felt the comforting hand pat your head. You looked up ready to see Giyus heartwarming face but the minute you looked up it was far from that.

Your eyes had made direct contact with the blushed yet cold face of giyuu. You could almost describe it as scary.

"I'm sorry I can't hold it" he spoke. Letting a mischievous smirk escape.

You didn't know what he meant until you felt that soft hand become rough. You felt him grip your hair not to tightly but definitely enough to add to the tears that had formed in your eyes.

Just then you felt your head get pushed down even more deeper to the point you felt a sharp pain hit the back of your throat. You didn't know it was possible for it to go further, to be honest you weren't sure it was supposed to go that far down since the whole circulation of air had completely stopped.

It felt like you were gonna die. As you felt your head get dizzier his whole load had exploded down the back of your throat. You Coughed out a lot but it didn't compare to the amount you had just swallowed.

You looked up at him heart heavy and desperate for touch. You saw his smirk and still erected penis. You knew it wasnt gonna end here.