𝐱𝐢𝐯. ᴅɪᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ

Start from the beginning

Fezco and Ash's eyes were as sharp as an eagle right about now, both piercing through Terrance's skull as he slowly backed away from the car raising his hands in defeat.

"Okay! okay." He said, nervously smiling at them.

Fezco nodded at Alkaline to get in the car and the Korean girl immediately got off the bike and rushed to the car door.

"What about your bike littl-" Terrance started, getting cut off by the girl. "That's my friend's bike! Okay bye." She quickly said, shutting the door as she rolled up the windows and sunk on her seat.

"Go! Go!" She exclaimed, sinking in her seat trying to hide from the smiling man. Fezco finally drove away driving for a silent minute until he finally spoke.

"So who was that goofy thug?" He questioned the silent Korean girl looking at the back where Ashtray and she sat. She was still looking behind the car trying to see if they were getting followed but they weren't.

"A fuckin' cop- he reached in his hoodie I swear I heard a fucking gun- I think Garner was gonna get raided or something- I- I don't know- When I arrived there that dude just randomly came out of his backyard like he or they were trying to get in- There were two cars and a whole ass van parked in the street-" Alkaline spoke barely being able to take a breath and finally stopped until she felt a hand intertwine with hers, calming her down.

She looked up beside him and there sat an Ashtray with a worried and soft expression on his face- which she never thought she would see, rubbing circles on her thumb.

"Calm down Ma, just try to take a breath and talk slowly, okay?" The nickname sent shivers down her spine as Alkaline took a breath and spoke again appreciating Ashtray's efforts to calm her down.

"Yeah just calm down a bit Al, we have lots of time, it's okay we can wait." Fezco looked back at the duo with a comforting smile on his face not even minding that they were holding hands because he knew she needed it right at this moment.

"Okay- well Garner wasn't home- I don't think they saw him, I don't even know why they were there if there was a whole group of people inside those vehicles- I mean I don't get how they even know Garner- we've been keeping it on the down-low right?" She questioned both of them as they gave no responses and still listened to her.

"I mean before I killed those two guys I heard Dan saying something about a- Mouse? disappearing on him and that's why he snapped." Alkaline said as she tightlyheld the boy's hand beside her with a distressed expression.

She was too panicked and didn't notice Ashtray and Fezco looking back at each other for a second.

"Yeah, about that. Ashtray- Well he kinda killed Mouse." Fezco said as he looked back at Alkaline.

"What?"

͙⁺˚*・༓☾✩☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"So you get any information about this Garner guy?" A woman seemingly in her 30's with a tight low bun sitting in a car asked as Terrance went inside her car, taking off his jacket.

"No. I think they were on to me, didn't learn anything but that girl lied. Do you think I was too weird? she seemed kinda off." He said as the woman gave him an 'are you serious look?'.

"What?" He defensively asked.

"You were acting like a fucking buffoon Jack! what the fuck do you mean 'too weird' I would probably react the same way as that girl did. Maybe she lied because she was creeped out by you I don't know, also get that stupid bowtie off you, you look so lame." She visually quoted 'too weird' as Terrance's real name was revealed to be Jack.

He could only scoff in response not even denying her answer knowing that it was valid.

"Want me to try and do a background check on that girl?" Jack asked getting met with silence.

"Nah probably irrelevant, you already creeped her out enough by you acting like a dumb cartoon character. Seriously Terrance?! What a lame fuckin' name." She scolded him.

"Okay, I get it jeez! lay off me for a sec Carrie, you're making me feel bad enough by insulting my disguise." Jack argued back at her as she replied. "Because it was stupid and you deserve it for acting like such an idiot!" Carrie exclaimed at him finally shutting Jack up as she drove away with the other car and van following behind them as it started to rain.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✩˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

umm, I just opened Wattpad to 7k reads! y'all r gonna make me tear up I swear :,)) they grow up so fast :,) 'they' being the book.

Anyways, as always, I genuinely appreciate you all for taking the time to chill and read my book even if it's not the most perfect thing out here but I'm glad that it entertains you in any way<3