Chapter 2 SPACE

   "It's not good... It's for her to eat. It's not good if your mother asks, and she will be your sister-in-law in the future." Lu Yumei stared at the window, her eyes stayed there, and there was a moment of jealousy in her eyes flashed.

"What kind of thing is she? I just don't recognize her as my sister-in-law. I only recognize you. Besides, didn't you always like my brother? If my brother was not married to the Li family before by my grandfather, it just so happened that my milk is now sick again. My family is in a hurry to marry my brother, and maybe you are the one who wants to marry my brother." She Angrily complained for Yumei.

Lu Yumei hurriedly persuaded: "Don't! It's not good to be heard. Besides, aren't you still angry with me? I sneaked over just now, and you know my mother is watching closely, and has been blocking me from coming over for the past two days. "

My mother didn't agree with her marrying Zhao Lichen. Tonight, she couldn't help sneaking over when she wasn't paying attention. In the evening, she heard from her mother that brother Lichen's fiancée was here, and she thought of coming over to see that woman with envy and jealousy. What does he look like? He was so lucky to be engaged to brother Lichen since he was a child.

Zhao Lijuan smiled, with no anger on her face, "I'm not angry anymore, and I can't blame you. I thought about it and thought that what your mother said made sense. My milk is like this, in case... no, others think you can't , I can't get rid of my milk's sickness when I get married with my brother. Besides, the wedding is in such a hurry. In a few days, my brother will be too late to apply to the organization and can't get a marriage certificate according to the marriage certificate. Brother may not be able to come back. Your mother is a person who attaches great importance to etiquette and customs. It is normal not to promise you to marry my brother.

The key point is that my brother has been engaged since he was a child, and he can't marry you if he doesn't break off the marriage, so I don't care about it. Blame you, we are still as good friends as before. Now I just hope that the woman inside will leave my house soon, and if my breasts get better, I will ask my mother to marry my brother and marry you as my sister-in-law. ."

After speaking, he took a deep breath of the aroma in front of him, and became more and more reluctant to send it into the house.

"You can't talk nonsense..." Lu Yumei was a little embarrassed by what she said. Seeing the noodles in her hand and smelling the fragrance, she was also a little greedy. She has a lot of family and hasn't eaten meat for a while, so she muttered: " I haven't had dinner yet, I'm going back..."

When Zhao Lijuan heard the words, she hurriedly called her, "You don't have to go back, let's eat this bowl of noodles together, if my mother asks, I will say that the woman has eaten it, and she won't really ask, now the adults are in grandma's house. Guard , who will pay attention to that woman."

Lu Yumei was secretly delighted, took the sea bowl in her hand and said, "Let's go, let's eat, the noodles will not taste good if left for a long time."

After the two left, inside Zhou Xiaoxiao was leaning against the window in the room. Her hearing was very good, so she heard the conversation between the two people outside just now.

The corners of his lips were slightly raised, and he snorted: "These two disgusting women are playing outside, who will eat her noodles."

Feeling the hungry and deflated stomach, although I was very hungry, I was scolded like this. She couldn't eat it even if it was brought to her.

After confirming that no one would come in, he raised a disdainful silver bracelet on his right wrist. Although the bracelet was inconspicuous, it was indeed Zhou Xiaoxiao's most important thing. SHe whispered a curse to it and said, "Enter!

" In the space, there is her laboratory and luxurious lounge in her space, and various medicinal herbs are planted outside, and there are various medicines and Chinese medicinal materials in the warehouse, and there is a hot spring in the back. It's a pity that I forgot to put some food to eat before. In addition to herbs, many vegetables were planted in the grounds of the space. It's just that she's not good at cooking, and she used to have meals prepared for her by special people, so she's never worried about what she eats. Even if there are vegetables and grains in the space, she can't cook it. It's really sad.

On the table were the steamed buns that had cooled down in the morning. Fortunately, the temperature inside the space was warmer than the outside, and it was always the same no matter how things came in. The steamed buns didn't get hard, and she didn't bother to take them and reheat them.

This year, the steamed buns are not all made of white flour, but also mixed with corn, and the taste is a bit rough when eaten. But it's good to have food. After coming here for a month to recuperate, I have a general understanding of the situation here. These days, there are many people who are lacking in food and clothing. They basically rely on walking when they go out, and communication basically depends on shouting.

Fortunately, the Li family was not bad and willing to save her who was seriously injured, otherwise she might not be able to be reborn, so this time I was willing to help the Li family to come over instead of pretending to be Li Xiaofang for a few days, and then try my best to help delay the marriage and wait for Li Xiaofang to come back, it is a repayment, Think she won't be here for a few days either.

She also understood the murmurs of the two women outside just now. It turned out that Zhao Lichen had already been spotted by someone, so she didn't care to stay here, and she would leave when Li Xiaofang came and won't starve.

After eating two steamed buns and drinking some water, my stomach felt a little better. After washing, I went out. It was quiet in the yard. I thought that on such a cold night, the old man of the Zhao family was seriously ill again, and those helping people finished eating Just go home.

Zhou Xiaoxiao thought that Zhao Lichen would not be back tonight, so she got up and planned to go to bed. In such weather, there is no brazier in the house. It is better to go to bed earlier. It's hard to explain when someone sees it tomorrow morning.

Just as I was about to lie down, I remembered that this is an unfamiliar place after all, and I don't know if it is safe or not. After sweeping the house, she saw a stick placed in the corner of the wall and didn't know what to do with it. She put it directly beside the bed, then took off her coat, turned on the light, and planned to sleep. She was not used to sleeping with lights on.

It was only in the middle of the night that when she was drowsy, she heard a slam of the door opening, and coldness poured in. The good alertness made her wake up from her sleep immediately. I heard Zhao Lijuan say that her brother would not come back at night, then this will happen. The person who came must be someone else, is it a thief?

No one could be seen clearly in the dark, only the sound of footsteps approaching from far to near was heard.

Zhou Xiaoxiao clenched in her heart, and quickly grabbed the wooden stick beside the bed, feeling a little flustered in her heart.

When the approaching person was about to approach, Zhou Xiaoxiao quickly swung the wooden stick out. She had practiced martial arts in her previous life, so she was still good at it.

After the man was hit with a stick, when Zhou Xiaoxiao waved the stick again, he hurriedly turned around to dodge away.

Zhou Xiaoxiao beat him out again, and the man grabbed one end of the stick and hurriedly stopped: "I'm Zhao Lichen!"

Zhou Xiaoxiao cursed in disbelief: "Humph! It's not that easy to deceive my aunt," she slammed her other hand with a fist.

"Pa!" Zhao Lichen was hit in one eye.

"Damn woman!" Covering his aching eyes, he was completely annoyed.