Our little Moonlight-Yandere Sd Dream x Sd Nightmare x Yandere Ink

Request: No one 

Moonlight ran in the forest trying to get away from Swad and Drop. He climbs up the tree and sat on a branch. Swad and Drop walk to the area and stop, look around. "Where is he? And how is he so fast at a small height?" He fought remark to say he is not small or short. Then they left. Moonlight climb down and ran. Three hours later he of running, he got tried so he stopped and then he finds a cave. He went inside and sat down, then he went to sleep. Two hours later Swad and Drop went inside the cave where Moonlight is and found him. Drop pick him up bridal style and went to the castle. When they got there, they went to Swad room. Drop put him down on the bed then Swad chain his waists on the bedpost and put on a magic restrained collar on his neck that he cannot escape. They both climb on the bed and cradled him. Then Swad wrap his wings around Moonlight and Drop.

Swad P.O.V

We finally got him. He is mine and Drops now. When me and Drop cradled him, I wrap my wings around him and Drop. When I did Drop went to sleep. Then I did.

No one's P.O.V

The next day and Moonlight woke up. When he woke up and saw he is in Swad room. He begins to panic. He tries to struggle away but find out he is chain up and felt something on his neck. He put his right hand on his neck and felt a magic restraint collar on his neck. In full fear he starts to struggle away which woke up both Swad and Drop. Swad unwrap his wings and sat up. Even Drop sat up. "Good morning, Moonlight". Swad kissed Moonlight on the lips then put away. Drop turn his head and kissed him also. Then he pulled away. "You are now ours Moonlight".