My sweet little student-Yandere Teacher Killer x Oc #1 lemon

Request: No one 

Killer P.O.V

Everyone was talking about mostly stuff that is not important like boyfriends, looks, popularly and girlfriends. Well except Starlette, she is more focus on the lesson I am teaching today. She is my favorite student, she sweet, kind, works really hard, helpful and studies. To be honest me and her had a form good friendship. I have been getting attached to her. The attachment has been growing the pass seven month. I am not kidding, when I saw her hang out with Dust. What really broke me was I saw them kissing and holding hands. I ask the other students and they say they are a couple. I tried to be happy for her, but inside I was mad because he was taking what was mine. Looks like I have to do one thing which is kill Dust.

No one's P.O.V

The bell rings for lunch so Starlette and Dust got up. Then Starlette grab her lunch box and walk to the caffeine with Dust. Then they sat down and ate. *Two hours later* Dust got up and said that he need to go to the restroom and went to restrooms. Went he was in inside Killer grab him and throw him on the room and start to beat him up. Twenty minutes later. It has been twenty minutes, Starlette went in the restroom and what she saw was Mr. Killer beating Dust. Then he took out a knife out of his pocket and snab Dust on the chest. Then Dust dusted away. Then Killer turn around and saw a terrified Starlette. Starlette was about to run out, but Killer grab her and pulls her towards his chest. Starlette start to struggles to get out of his grasp. Then he teleport in the classroom. Then he let's her go, locks the door and closed all the windows that no one can see what is going on. Then he walk towards Starlette, then sit down on the ground and pulled her towards him and put her on his lap. Starlette was about to yell for help but then Killer shoves something plastic and tied something leather connected to the plastic round ball in her mouth around her head. "MMMPH" Starlette screams was muffled by the plastic ball in her mouth. Then Killer took out rope of his pocket and tie her hand together. When he was done he took off her jacket shirt pants and underwear. Then he took off his clothes. Now he and Starlette are necked. Starlette use her elbows to crawl away from Killer. But he pulled her towards him and pinned her on the ground. Starlette starts to struggles to get away from him. "Sweetie you need to stop and relax if you do not want this to hurt".

Starlette P.O.V

Then he start to lick my neck. Then he hit my sweet spot which make me moan. He starts to attack that spot. He kept on licking it then he bite down on it which made me scream in pain but no one can hear me because the plastic thing in my mouth muffed my screams and moans. Then he start to suck on it. Four minutes later he stop sucking on the mark he made. Then he starts to rub on my ribs. Then he start to lick and suck on each one then start to bite on them to leave marks on my each ribs. Then he start to rub where my ecto body should be. I summon my female ecto body. "Good girl". He said to me.

Killer P.O.V

I gently put my member in her and start it to thrust in her slow and gently. I saw the pain on her face as I thrusted slowly. "I know it hurts sweetie, it will get better soon I promise" I cooed as I stroked her cheek. Then I move my left hand and start to rub her ribs and tail bone to distract her from the pain of my thrusts. When I felt she was really, I sped my thrusts. Her cries and moans are music to my ears. I was getting close to my climax, I could also tell she was close to. I wiped off her tears that were falling on her face, as I thrusted deep into her tight cavern and came, filling her up to the brim. She arched her back as she came hard on mine and her chest. "Sleep tight sweetie" I purred thought my panting as I saw her eyes are shutting. "Now you are my sweetie. Nobody's else's but me".