FIFTY-SIX| Déjà vu

Play the song<3
WARNING
Mature content

Play the song<3WARNINGMature content

~July 9- last day in the cabin~

"Okay, now mix it." I say.

One arm moves from its position around my waist. His head stays still on my shoulder as he hugs me from behind. His hand grips around the whisk and starts mixing the pancake mix.

"Oh, almost forgot the vanilla extract."

I move towards the cabinet and he still doesn't let go of me. He moves with me, his hands wrapped tightly around my waist as I grab the vanilla extract and make my way back to the counter.

"You're the prettiest girl in the world." Alessio whispers in my ears.

I can't help the giggle that flies past my lips. "You're the prettiest boy in the world."

His hands tighten around my waist as his lips meet my shoulder. His stubbles swipe against my skin, tickling me. I let out a laugh and squirm in his hold.

Before I can even say anything, I'm being picked up and placed on the counter. His lips meet my jaw, peppering quick soft kisses to my skin. My hands go around his neck, quiet giggles escaping past my lips.

"Oh god! Please no." Callan's mortified voice puts a pause to Gio's actions.

My eyes open, peering over Alessio's shoulder to face Callan and of course the overpowering judgmental look that vacates his face.

"Here's the thing," Callan starts and Alessio sighs, dropping his head to my shoulders. "I'm a sex positive person. Have all the sex you want but," Oh god. "But there are clear damn limits."

A deep feeling of embarrassment rushes through my veins, my cheeks heating up under his gaze.

I'm getting the sex talk... from Callan.

"Sex without condoms... a big no. Sex in the shower when your bestfriend is only two doors away... also a big no. Sex on the kitchen counter especially when your freaking brother and bestfriend are upstairs... a gigantic, huge, enormous, massive, monstro-"

"Okay, we get it." Gio stops him. He pulls his head out of my arms, faces his bestfriend with a bored and borderline annoyed look and says, "Sex on the counter with you dickheads upstairs was never happening anyway."

Callan raises his brow.

It wasn't? ...I'm joking. ...No, I'm actually joking. 

"I'd never give you the fucking privellage of seeing or even hearing her like that."

Callan rolls his eyes, strides to the fridge and opens it. "Whatever, love birds, I just want to get my milk without walking in on..." he takes his little glass bottle of chocolate milk out, stares at us silently then says, "Whatever this is."