FIFTY-FIVE| Gift

Don't forget to vote and comment please:)

"Get out," I hear a close voice. "Get the fuck out, Callan, she's sleeping."

I groan, pushing my head against the comfortable surface underneath me. "Gio..." I mumble sleepily.

"I'm here baby." I feel a kiss being pressed onto my head, a hand slips in mine then a kiss is pressed on my hand.

My eyes flutter open and it immediately falls on a swirl of forest green. A smile forms on my face. My cheeks heat up as I watch his loving gaze move all over my face.

"Oh god," my head snaps to my left at the sound of a cry. I watch as Callan slaps his hand over his mouth and strides out the room.

"What happened?" I ask sleepily, slowly getting up and sitting up on the bed.

"Nothing. He's just being dramatic." Alessio smoothes down my hair, playing with the ends of it.

About what?

"Come on, baby, we gotta go." He says as he gets up, putting a pair of grey sweats on.

Pretty boy.

I get up as well, putting my hair in a ponytail as we head to the washroom.

"Save some water?" I say before putting the toothbrush in my mouth.

I smile at him, and he smiles back as he brushes his teeth. He spits and rinses his mouth then looks back at me and says, "Save some water."

I rinse my mouth and giggle, quickly undressing and going under the shower. As soon as I see the playful smile on his face as he steps in the shower, I shake my head.

"No funny business. Our best friend's out there." I whisper, going under the shower head to wet my hair.

The warm water touches my skin, running down my body. Fog takes over the room as Alessio inches closer to me.

"No funny business." He agrees. His hand gently grips my chin, pulling my face to his and pressing his lips against mine.

Oh...

His lips move frantically against mine. His tongue slips in and I'm almost weak in the knees. Almost as if he senses it, he loops his hand around my waist.

"No funny business." He pulls away, watching me with a smirk on his face.

My jaw falls open.

Did he just... tease me?

"Now turn your pretty ass around and let me wash your hair." He smiles knowingly, pressing a quick kiss to my pouted lips.

"Gio..." I huff as I turn around. I feel his hands massage my scalp with the shampoo. "You can't do that."

"Yeah?"

God, this feels so good. I shut my eyes as I lean my back on his chest. His fingers work miracles on my scalp, soothingly massaging it.