𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗 𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞

Start from the beginning

"My Lady, are you alright?"

Luminous: wha-wha-what? I-i wasn't stalking and in the first place how do you know about mm-me?

"I have got my resources, Luminous"

I said while moving my face dangerously closer to her and looking directly into her eyes, i placed my one hand on her chin and touched her lips with my thumb while my other hand wrapped around her waist.

We stared into each other for a little while until

Luminous: Fo-forgive me...

And with this her vampire fangs came out and she bit me. She placed her one hand on my back and other under my shirt moving around my chest. I caressed her hair and her bite really feels good...it's arousing, she really is the queen.

"So impatient, lumi-chan~~"

Hearing this, she sank her sharp teeth on me even more and the pleasure i got from this was amazing. I licked her ear to which she let out a moan while biting me.

"Aah~... Lumi~... Forgive me too~"

I then grew my fangs with the help of my skill and bit her too, after 10 seconds, i sank my fangs into her even more to which she let out a moan, she then retracted her fangs and continued moaning while caressing my head.

"Uhmm ahnnn~~ ri-rimuru stop...ple-please."

After a while, i retracted my fangs and looked into her while licking my lips,

"That was sweet~"

Lumi: fufufuu, real sweet, i might become addicted to this.

"Sure~ you don't need to stop yourself, i am always here"

Lumi: hmm, ... by the way are you a vampire?

"No not exactly, i am a fox" i then transformed into my fox form and sat on her lap, i stared her for a while and i transformed into my human form sitting beside her.

Lumi: oh you are more powerful than i have hea- sorry nothing.

"Fufufu, i know about chronoa and don't worry, she does not know anything about this timeline and i am really powerful"

Lumi: you know about her, well that's good i think...

"You jealous, Lumi-chan?"

Lumi: wha-what? Why would i be jealous and who ga-gave you permission to call me ch-chan?

"Oh really~~, do i need anyone's permission to call you something and besides you don't seem to hate it that much or do you?" I said while caressing her right cheeks with my hand.

Lumi: No-no you can ca-call me tha-that.

"Sure Lumi-chan and you came here to check on that lizard if i am right?"

Lumi: fufufu, as expected you know, yes do you know about anything about him?

"Don't worry Lumi-chan, i promise you that lizard will never disturb you anymore" I said while moving my face closer to her's.

Lumi: hmm tha-thankyou, please don't

"Hmm, what?"

Lumi: don't do this or i won't be able to control myself.

I put on a serious expression and said

"As i said you don't have to control yourself anymore luminous, i am always here for you okay?"

Lumi: rea-really?

"Hmm i promise"

Lumi: tha-thankyou by the way the-there is a war coming, an orc lord.

She said with a serious expression.

"I know about that and we are prepared."

Hearing this, she averted her gaze and she looked sad.

I kissed her on her cheeks,

"Thanks for worrying about me Lumi-chan." She immediately smiled.

"Hmm no problem and also i should go now."

I moved closer and said to her

"Hmm, then until we meet again, take care my little vampire~" and i gave her a small kiss on her lips and teleported right in my bedroom.

Lumi: 'Wha-wha-what the hell was that!!!??? He cal-called me li-li-little vampire??? Li-little?? Little? Well no-no problem... if that's how can i be with you then i am yours little vampire from now on, only yours... Ri-rimuru, i am your little vampire...'

And she teleported to her church.

--------------------------------------------------------------

So...how should i feel? I am really happy that aim got fulfilled, previous part has "40" votes as of right now but...i think you all know what this means right? Whatever, i won't say anymore...

Anyway, Thanks for reading!!!

Also, next part will be a lemon(Punishment;))