Short Sibling [Ranboo]

Hey, y'all. Doodlers back at it again. First time doing something since November of 2021. Fun fact, there are four other drafts that are over a year old. Three are from December 2020 and one is from January 2021 so like- the lack of motivation is strong.

Request: sibling one shot with ranboo (this was the actual request.)

Pronouns: they/them

You glance at Ranboo, your brother, with a sly grin under your mask. You and him were doing a simple stream [he had titled it "Ranbling Time", something you gagged at over dramatically in an attempt to change it. He didn't change it much, just added "RANBRO CANON" at the end in parentheses] and, though you agreed to go on camera, you had agreed only if the two of you would dress up like you were twins. And that's exactly what you did.

"Sup, chat." You nod, trying to imitate your brother's voice. You push up your sunglasses and readjust the letterman Ranboo had let you use. A way to silently [not really] show your oride about him being your brother. "It's Siblingboo-"

"That's a horrible name, don't ever say that again-"

"You called me Ranbling. You have no right to speak." You hush him with a quiet scoff and turn to look at chat. "So, what are we doing today, dearest brother?"

"I was thinking we could do, like, a Five Nights at Freddy's playthroughs in lore order-"

"Have I ever told you how much I value you as a brother?"

"No, you usually exploit me for views on TikTok and guilt trip me into bringing you to places I go." The two of you stare at each other before you turn away.

"I thought you didn't know about my tactics and were just being nice when you let me fly with you to meet Tubbo and Tommy. Or when you trusted me enough to let me post a video of you and I exploring England."

"YOU WERE TRYING TO GET ME TO BUY YOU A TICKET FOR ALMOST EIGHT HOURS!"

"AND IT WAS WORTH EIGHT HOURS TO GET TO SEE A HANDSOME MAN- Jack Manifold, sharty, please come over so I can caress your bald head again." You made eye contact with the camera and slowly took off your shades, fluttering your eyelids to try and look innocent.

"You see, chat, this is why I can't have nice things." Ranboo nudges you harshly, "STOP TRYING TO FLIRT WITH MY FRIENDS!"

"I WANT THE CLOUT, BRO!" And this is essentially how the rest of the nine hour stream was. The only moment of peace there was was when you had dozed off and Ranboo had to scoot your chair out if view so you didn't have to be immediately overwhelmed with pictures of you sleeping on Twitter the next time you checked your phone. Once it ended, the two of you just argued a bit before deciding to watch The Office while Tubbo called you [with Lani because she wanted to see Ranboo's cool sibling].