Sechs

taeyong, mark and suan's jaw dropped

taeyong, mark and suan's jaw dropped. it is a big problem.

“i cant sing alone, what do you mean your throat are sore?” she said, gripping her phone tightly.

“im sorry okay! juyeon shoved a whole bucket ice to me this morning” chanhee tsk-ed.

“lee fucking juyeon i swear on the name of eric” she breath out.

“uh hey sorry for disturbing you guys but my friend are volunteering to replace him” renjun shyly said, rubbing his nape and making eye contact with yangyang.

“oh that's great! what's your name boy?” mark asked while suan tilted her head to the side.

i think I've seen his face somewhere...

then she remembered, he was the guy in the unnamed groupchat. “im yangy–”

“ARE YOU YANGYANG” suan stood up from her seat, comparing his profile picture and his own face.

“oh my god, YOU ARE YANGYANG” she gasped, then proceeded to sit down.

“uh yes i am yangyang” he awkwardly smile.

“sir, the settings are ready” a random guy said to taeyong and mark. “we'll be there in a minute”

“so yangyang and suan, this is so last minute but i hope y'all can make it clap. suan have you choose a song yet?” taeyong asked.

suan nodded and showed her phone to yangyang and taeyong, “stuck with you by Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande, is that fine?”

yangyang nodded, “i know the lyrics to this song”. “then it's settled, c'mon let's go go outside” mark stated.

outside, a few customers has wait for them to perform. suan and yangyang took a seat on a stool and yangyang hold up the guitar.

mark came up infront of them with an extra mic, “HELLO EVERYONE THIS IS MARK, HERE I PRESENT TO YOU YANGYANG AND SUAN”

yangyang took he mic as he stared at suan. “hello everyone i'm suan”

“and im yangyang” his voice is so attractive what the hell.

“todayy we'll be uh singing stuck with you by Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande. enjoy the show!” she spoke and quickly put the mic back on the holder.

as yangyang strumming the guitar, suan sway back and forth to the rhythm.

“im not one to stick around,
one strike and you're out baby,
don't care if i sound crazy,
but you never let me down, no no.
that's why when the sun's up im stayin,
still layin in your bed saying,
ooh ooh ooh ooh,
got all this time in my hands,
might as well cancel our plans,
i could stay here, for a, lifetime”