Zwei

suan passed the cup of coffee to the group of girls as she smiled and waved goodbye to the group

chanhee went besides her and put his hands around her shoulder.

“boss want to see you after work, be careful. i heard he's mad today” he said as suan nodded.

“did juyeon text you yet?" she asked while counting the money in the machine.

“yeah, he said he'll kill you” he laughed. just then, the bell chimes as a customer entered.

“tell him im sorry, I'll buy him a new one later” suan straighten her posture and smile.

“hold my shit up, you actually burned his onesie?”

“good evening, jaemin! the usual?” she flashed her smile as he nodded. “oh and I'll add 3 milk tea can i?” he asked.

“of course! please wait a minute” suan said. after preparing his orders, she put the cups on a holder and passed it to him.

“so how muc–” she cut him off. “its free today” jaemin ooh-ed and smiled.

“thank you then, you look pretty today. you can hang out with us after you finish your shift, im sure they dont mind” he scratched his head as suan smiled.

“that'll be great, actually you're my last customer. I'll just meet my boss and im done for the day” jaemin nodded while suan excused herself to change and meet her boss.

a knock on hyunjae's door was heard, he opened the door and was met with a smiling suan.

“come in” he offered. “so..why did you want to meet me?” she asked, sitting down as he did the same.

“oh it's nothing serious, do you know taeyong? or perhaps mark?” he asked. “i know taeyong but im not sure about mark, i heard his name somewhere though”

“great, because they want you to do some sort of..busking? infront of the cafe” he explained.

suan frown, “wait but why?”. “taeyong and mark is one of our sponsors, they work for JHN ent.” hyunjae again explained.

“oh..but im not confident in busking though, i can and i do play guitar but im not sure about singing” she replied, rubbing her nape.

“dont worry about that! you wont be the only one busking, chanhee will join you too” he said, pointing over to the counter.

“what about work? i mean, the counter. y'know, only chanhee and me use the counter” suan said.

“about that, i need you to..do a promotion. we need to hire part time workers, full time will do too” he stated while suan nodded.

“alright, leave me to that” she smiled. “there's nothing else so..you're dismissed”.

suan got up and bowed to her boss, getting out and greet chanhee before she left the cafe.

hold up she didnt. she entered the cafe again and sat besides jaemin where he was waiting for her.

“sorry, i kinda forgot hehe” suan smiled shyly while jaemin's friend coo-ed. “nah it's fine, oh my other friends has left because his mother called him. and this is j–”

“jeno. lee jeno” jeno flashed his eye smile, melting her. “suan. kim suan”

“do you have the teddy bear icon hotline? what is it again..diy? ah yes diy hotline. do you have it? we can exchange id” jaemin asked.

“oh sure!” suan fished her phone out and asked them to type their id in. then, the three of them talked about random things to kill the time.

“i'll get going now, my brother is waiting for me” suan said as they nodded. “do you need a ride? we can–" jaemin offered but she politely refused.

“my house isnt far but thank you for offering, see you next time, jaemin, jeno!”

“see you!”

walking down the streets of busan city, she admire all the shops that lined up there. the way there are lots of pretty shops made her wanted to go in one of them.

before really going home, she stopped by the mini market to buy some snacks. greeting a quick hello to the cashier, she went straight to the ice cream aisle.

“they dont have matcha here?” she frowned as she searched through the freezer. a tap landed on her shoulder, she turned around just to met with renjun.

“oh hey renjun, i didn't know you live near here” suan said. “i dont, i was walking around the city”

taking a breather, renjun held out a matcha sofuto in a small cup. “i..heard that you were searching for matcha ice cream but i dont think they have it so here's a sofuto..?”

suan smiled, “thank you, but what about you? dont you want the sofuto?” she asked. renjun shook his head, “i can just buy another one with different flavor. here, it's melting”

“thank you” smiling, she took the sofuto and gave a strawberry ice cream to renjun instead. “i'll pay for that, cmon” she said.

“o-oh you dont have t–” he declined but suan was fast to hand the cashier her money. “it's fair now” suan stucked out her tongue.

“it's late now, how about i take you home? i- i mean, i can walk you home..?” he rubbed his nape. “yeah sure!”

“thank you, renjun. see you next time!” suan flashed a wide smile as renjun waved at her.

“nice to meet you, suan. till next time!” he chuckles as suan waved him a goodbye furiously.

opening her front door, she was met with a smirking doyoung and momma taeyong. “where did you went to and who is that guy earlier” taeyong asked.

walking to the couch, she rest her back and ate her sofuto. “i went to work, then stopped by the mini market. he's just an acquaintance of mine, we met today”.

“he's hella fine, how is he not your boyf–” a smack was landed on doyoung's back. taeyong glared at him, “she's 18”

“yeah and you guys dated when you're 16” suan teasingly smiled. taeyong and doyoung looked at each other before the former hand doyoung a spatula.

“so he is your boyfriend?”

“fuck no!”

and so, the two male chased her around the house for cursing.

yeehaw bitch.