Fünf

after getting the groceries and put it back at home, she excused herself to the cafe with chanhee as they have works to attend

“i cant believe you met your ex twice” chanhee chuckles, tying the apron around his waist and tighten it.

“i only met him once” suan rolled her eyes as she too did tied her apron and tighten it.

“but you also met him online so you met him twice i dont care” he said and leaned on the counter.

“yea yea whatever, oh hey renjun!” she smiled as the familiar boy she met a day ago entered the cafe.

“hey suan, I'll get one decaffeinate cold brew and one matcha latte” he stated, fishing out the money as chanhee went to make his orders.

“that'll be $3, anything else?” she asked. “jaemin will arrive here in a few, so..his usual?” he unsurely said.

“alright, so that'll be $5” she took the money he gave her and put it in the machine. soon, his orders came and suan packed it up.

“thank you” renjun smilef and went to sit at a table for six. “a table for four? he only came alone though” chanhee questioned.

suan shrugged and turned around as she made herself a latte with a sheep latte art on the top.

“welcome to 127BOYZ cafe!! how can i help you?”

“um im looking for kim..suan? she texted me saying that you guys are looking for a part timer” the customer said.

suan turned to the counter while sipping on the drink as her eyes met his, kim sunwoo.

“sunwoo, nice to meet you! have a seat, I'll take the papers for you to sign” she grinned and rushed to the boss office to take the papers he need to sign.

as sunwoo took a seat, the bell chimes. “hello, welcome to 127BOYZ cafe!!” chanhee greeted but ooh-ed as he saw the two customers went to sit with renjun.

suan came back with a bunch of papers and sat infront of sunwoo.

“so, this is the application papers. i need you to read the terms and conditions carefully before signing it” she passed him the papers as he read through it.

“cool enough, I'll take the job” he shrugged and signed it. “well then, welcome to 127BOYZ cafe. you can start tomorrow” she stated.

“okay thanks for the offer, suan” sunwoo smiled and stood up, as well as suan.

“see you tomorrow, newbie”

“see you tomorrow, sunbae”

FLASHBACK
yesterday night.

GOAWAYANNA

GOAWAYANNA
hey? you still awake?