After I was done crying it felt like I couldn't produce more tears if I tried. I then got up then decided it was time to go back to class. I quickly washed my face then went back to class.

Darks POV

It was impossible for me to concentrate in class sense I was too busy thinking if Spark was alright. I had about 10 more girls ask me to be there Valentine, which I of course said no to all of them and gave them the same excuse. It was then I saw Spark come back in the room and went to his seat.

He looked half dead. I wanted to see if he's alright. So I ask him, "Spark are you alri-." He quickly turns his head to me and interrupted me sharply saying, "Yes! I'm alright! You've already asked me that twice now! So leave me alone!" I then feel a huge wave of guilt rush over me. I look around and the whole class is staring at us. It was an awkward silence for 5 seconds before the teacher goes back to teaching. I look at Red who signals me he needs to talk to me after class.

The rest of the class period feels like an eternity and a half. After the bell rings everyone except me and Red leave to go get lunch. I walk up to Red and ask, "What was it you wanted to talk to me about?"

Red yells back at me, "Are you an idiot?!"

After that another wave of guilt rushes over me and I reply with, "Wh-what do you mean?"

He sharply answers back with, "Spark! Do you you know why he is upset?" I shook my head no.

He gets mad and says, "You are an idiot! Do you remember when he looked like he was going to cry after you declined that sylveon?!"

"Y-yes I do." I reply confused.

"We'll do you remember exactly what it was you said to her?!" Red says.

"Y-yes." I say still confused.

"Well as soon as you said you weren't looking for a Valentine Spark gets extremely upset because he was hoping to be your Valentine!" Red says.

After he says that another wave of guilt crashes over me and I say, "I-I only said that because I didn't want her to feel like it's her fault I wasn't interested, and I didn't want her to know I'm gay."

Red then says, "Do you think Spark knows that?!"

It all hits me at once. I realized I'm the reason Spark got so upset he cried. And that's why he yelled at me earlier. I feel like crying but I'm able to hold it in.

Red says, "Now, are you going to ask him to be your Valentine or not?" He seems to have calmed down.

"Yes, I will." I said

Me and Red go to get lunch and go to our lunch table. We see Spark over there sitting alone. "H-hey Spark." I say hesitantly.

Spark then looks up at me without moving his head and sighs, "Hey Dark. Look, I'm sorry for yelling at you in the classroom back there."

"Oh, don't worry about it, it's in the past." I say trying to ease him.

I look at the heart box of chocolate in my hand. Spark hasn't seen it yet. I want to give it to him, but You something is holding me back. I then feel Red elbow me in the side signaling me to give the gift to him.

I then look at Spark. His amazing yellow fur, white mane, lean muscle, and beautiful blue eyes. I feel a blush appearing on my face, pull the heart box over the table, making sure Spark saw it and say, "Spark will you please be my Valentine?!"

Spark isn't moved by this. He turns his head and says, "Oh? And I thought you didn't want a Valentine this year."

Hearing those words come from Sparks mouth pushed my guilt over the edge and I start crying. Spark sees this and is shocked by it.