Girl Problems (23)

Agent 242's pov:

Im thrown to the ground by Nat while training. I look up at her and she's smirking.

"That's for the comment before." I roll my eyes and stand up, getting into position. Natasha doing the same.

She goes to punch me but I grab her wrist. She tries to punch me with her other hand but I grab it.

I look at her smirking as she glares at me. She goes to pull her arms out of ny grip but it fails. Im stronger than her and its funny to see her struggle.

After a few failed attempts, im bored so I trip her up while still holding her arms. Following her body down as I straddle her hips.

I force her arms beside her head and hold them down. She goes to headbutt me but I move my head back making her unable to hit me.

She moves her hips up trying to force my body up. "Have you got your phone in your pocket?" She breathes out and I shake my head.

She looks confused for a second, then her eyes widened alittle at her discovery. "Get off." She suddenly says and I listen to her.

Letting go of her arms and standing up, I was about to take some steps back to give her space when I felt instant pain in my groin.

I fell on my knees while holding my groin. I realised that Natasha just kicked me in the dick.

I hear her footsteps go quieter, implying that she has left the room.

I roll around the floor in unjustified pain as I think about what happened.

Did I cross a line? Was I too forward? Did I deserve it? I dont know why she kicked me. I lie down for a couple of minutes to let the pain decrease.

Does the team care about my appendage? Were they disgusted? 2 of them were about 100 years old, they must of been shocked about it. What was Natasha's reaction to it? What was Wanda's reaction to it?

I finally use the ropes to help me get up when Wanda walked into the room. Gym clothes on so it was clear that she was here to work out.

Her eyebrows furrowed when she looked at me using the ropes to get up.

"Are you ok 242?" She ran over to me and I was finally able to get up.

"Yeah im fine." I state as she climbs through the ropes to get to me. She grabs my shoulder and looks up at me.

"What happened?" She ask and I just skake my head not wanting to embarress myself.

She lifts her hand to my cheek to make me look at her. "Hey, you can tell me." a comforting smile spreads across her face.

"Natasha kicked me." I answer her not telling the full story. Wanda looks confused as her smile drops.

"Where?" I clear my throat and look down, the floor being the most interesting thing right now.

"Where 242?" She asks alittle nore sternly. I don't know if she's mad at me so I just answer. "My groin." I say while still looking down.

She seemingly understands and pulls my body into hers, giving me a hug. I sign in relief at the comfort that I have been deprived of for so many years.

"She shouldn't have done that. Are you ok can you walk?" She asks all these questions as she ends the hug. I miss the hug already. Not because it's Wanda, No offence, but because I liked the feeling of being in someone's arms. The feeling of being safe and comforted was new to me so I push it down.

"Im ok." I muttered and she nodded. I started limping to the enterence of the room. "Come and see me if you need anything." I just nodded and walked off.

___

It's dinner and I can feel Natasha staring at me. Im just looking at my plate. Im not looking at her, im pissed off. She literally kicked me in the dick.

I look to the side to see Amelia chomping down her food. I just smile at her then I catch Wanda's eye as she is next to Amelia.

"You ok?" She mouths to me and I nod.

"242." Amelia called out my name, looking up at me.

"Do I need to go to school anytime soon?" She asks with a pout. "Yes you do Amelia."

"Aww I thought the pout would work." She whines and I chuckle at her antics. "You need to get an education to become smart." she just looks at me and continues to eat her dinner.

I still feel Natasha looking at me. Jesus christ. It's like having a stalker but you know they're there.

Everyone is still having their own conversations until we are all finished.

All of us start cleaning up as we thought it wouldn't take long. Teamwork makes dreamwork.

Im putting away a dried up plate in the cabinet, I close the cabinet door and is faced with Natasha. I glare at her and I swear she frowns.

She opens her mouth to go and say something but I turn my back to her and walk away. She doesn't say anything as she doesn't want to make a scene.

We all finish cleaning up, me and Amelia are making our way to the Elevator to take us to our floor. Before the door closes, Natasha gets in.

We end up on our floor and Natasha follows us out. "242." She says quietly and when I ignore her she repeats it louder.

"What?" I ask agitated as I turn around. Amelia notices my hostility and hugs my leg. I look down at her. "Amelia go in my room." I order her and she walks off to my room.

"242, Im sorry." She apologises. I nod and go to walk off. She grabs my arm and im forced to look at her.

"Im really sorry. As an apology, I would like to take you out to get something to eat." She confesses almost nervously.

I look down to hide my small smile and then I look at her. "It's a date." I say and she smiles

"Is tomorrow alright?" She asks me and I nod.

"Ok." She breathes out, "Goodbye 242." I smile at her and she just looks at me. I raise my eyebrows at her and she slightly blushes. She does a cute little wave and walks off.

I enter my room, missing the little air fistpump she does as she walks down the hallway.

Im going on a date with Natasha Romanoff. Wow.

I look over at Amelia to see her smiling at me. She must of heard. Uh oh.