Chapter 22: Lost memories Part 1

Depuis le début

"Let's try to talk about this later. You take one group, I'll take the other." Arcee said as Tailgate smirked.

"You read my mind." Tailgate said as he brought out his weapons.

The Decepticons start shooting at both of them as Arcee starts attacking one group while Tailgate takes down the other group. They both took down a great number of Cons as Arcee used her agility and her sharpness while Tailgate used his strength. They were both able to hold their ground to the point of decreasing the numbers of the Decepticons surrounding them. Suddenly Arcee got hit from behind pretty hard, so hard that she was down. Tailgate saw it and threw a con that was heading towards him to where Arcee was so that it would hit the con that shot her down along with some others. Tailgate started running toward Arcee to see how she was.

"You okay?" He asked in concern as Arcee winced but nodded.

"I'll live." She said.

"Still ungrateful I see." Tailgate said as he started shooting from behind.

"You missed one." He said as he rolled his price playfully.

"Show off." Arcee said before Tailgate lends his servo to her.

"Here." He said as he lends his servo to her to help her up.

Arcee accepted the offer and took his servo and just like that he helped her get back up.

"You know I can handle myself right?" She said as she put her servos on her hips.

"Yeah but a helping hand can always be useful. After all, we're partners. Right?" Tailgate told her.

"Arcee. Arcee. Arcee."

Arcee could hear the echo of a voice calling her name three times as she started coming out of her thoughts.

Flashback ends;

"Arcee." Cliffjumper called her name again since she didn't respond when he called her three times.

Arcee shakes her helm as she snaps out of her thoughts or her trip down memory lane.

"Yeah, what is it?" She asked as she turned to him.

"Do you mind helping us here? Those Energon cubes are heavy." Cliffjumper asked as he pointed to the whole team bringing in some energon cubes from the mine at Oregon.

Arcee along with Cliffjumper, Hot Rod, Smokescreen, Bulkhead and Bumblebee were in charge of carrying the Energon cubes to the storage facility in the base as Ratchet was taking care of counting the number of Energon cubes stored before Miko spoke up.

"Hey, doc. Think we can take a pic with us beside one of those cubes?" Miko suggested as she took out her phone but Ratchet gave her a look that clearly says no.

"Out of the question. Human biology and Energon don't mix well. If you touch a single cube, your body could suffer irreversible consequences." Ratchet told her as Miko gave in and put her phone away.

"Okay, okay. But why can Emily be the only one to touch them?" Miko then asked Emily to set the Energon cube she was carrying down as she looked at her.