Chapter 1: Lend Me Your Strength.

Start from the beginning

"It looks different from what i remembered."

"I sealed the blade. It was to dangerous of using it. This one act the same but different."

"As long as it helps with the mission I'm down with it." Himeko said. "But why though?"

"You know. You know exactly why I'm doing it. Care to explain, Theresa?"

The two gaze at the Academy's principal, who look down and saddened. She knows the reason behind it.

"It was during the second Honkai war, in siberia." The expression she gave are of that reminiscing a painful memory. " It was the last moment of the war. The leader of Anti-Entropy, Joyce Welt decided that the longer the war wage the chance of humanity's extinction."

Himeko kept her silent. She was struck that his ex-boyfriend were participate in that bloody war.

"We lost many comrade and beloved friend during the war." This time he spoke. "The Herrscher of the Void, Sirin was able to be pushed to her limit."

"But it wasn't enough for Welt." Theresa's added. "He sent another Nuclear warhead straight to the now deafeted Herrscher."

"Cecilia Schariac, one of the most, if not the most powerful Valkyrie of all time was killed in action."

The sadness he carried under his voice was enough to tell of how close the man to her.

"A tragic event for those who took apart of the war." Solemnly, he said. "I wasn't able to--"

"Sorry I'm late, Major Himeko and Principal Theresa." From behind them the elevator open reaviling a girls came out.

"Valkyrie Mei Raiden reported in."

She introduce herself as Himeko nodded. Mei was eyeing the new individual.

"Uhmm.... Who is this, if i may ask?" She asked.

"Oh sorry about that. I haven't introduce you to my old friend. This is Nemo Henderson."

"You can call me Neo for short. Nice meeting you." Nemo or Neo gave her a tip of his fedora. "No need to introduce yourself. I already know  you."

"I see. It is nice to meet you, Mr. Henderson." Said Mei whole heartedly. "But if i may ask, what is your role in this mission?

"Simple. I'm here to assist you all in the rescue mission. Don't expect many from me but you can count on me." Everyone on the bridge except Neo sweatdrop hearing that.

"After all this years and you still an idiot to the very core." Himeko rub her forehead in disappointment.

"Shut up. Last time i check your drinking problem hasn't go down for like, what? Your entire life?"

"Enough, both of you please." Theresa wave her hand. "In 1300 hours we'll be headed straight to Schicksal's HQ." Theresa pointed out. "Prep yourself and be ready for anything. We don't know what the Overseer might hiding from us."

"Yes Ma'am!" Mei exited through the elevator. The original three gathered themselves, continuing on said plan.

"1300 hours.... You sure about that?" Neo asked the two. "I mean it seems to thight considering we're about to blast our way in."