"—Uh!" you wake with your eyes open in great horror just as quickly as you fell into sleep, feeling your heart stop beating, scream as if someone pierces you with a knife. 

The exact same dream, you gasp in fear, Snape, and his wand pointing at Marilyn

You are helpless, and hopeless. You pull up your sleeve, the snake mark winding, reminding you of the great mistake you made. You felt the burn when you enter the dream, and you could hear what Snape was saying this time, but you are awake instantly as you see his wand. 

To know what he says is important, but you are too feared.

You are now feeling better even if you had the same horrible dream, start to review the bizarre events that happened today. 

You suddenly remember that Snape didn't lock the door when he left. 

If you were in lockup, why didn't he lock the door? And why did Dumbledore ask Charlie to get you? He knows you are being locked inside so you cannot leave. Did he think Charlie could open the door with the Unlocking Charm? Then, if anyone could open the door, why couldn't the Death Eaters? Then, what is the purpose of this entire thing? And, how did Marilyn know where you are? 

Too many loopholes in this. Snape wouldn't be that careless if he were up to protect you, Dumbledore also wouldn't be that careless, either. 

This is a plan, or according to Snape — A play. Dumbledore's play in the play of Snape's in the play of Dumbledore's. 

Your brain is about to explode, but your tough character wouldn't let you give up easily. You review every detail in your head over and over. 

A knock on the door wakes you from your thoughts, you first thought it was Marilyn but you know it wouldn't be. 

Dumbledore steps in, a smile on his face, "Y/n, how's everything going?"

"Great, thanks," you rise, also giving a smile. 

Dumbledore comes closer, you feel the peace will be suddenly broken in any second, "Do you wish any help?"

"Not really, I'm doing great," you are not convinced by the word yourself.  

"Severus supposes you do," Dumbledore's slight husky tone scares you almost to death when he mentions Snape's name. 

You struggle to tell the truth, "I—I, I, I do need some kinds..."

"What are they, then?" Dumbledore says mildly. 

You shake your head, "Actually—nothing, never mind."

Dumbledore smiles, somehow lovingly, "Alright, then. Send a Red Spark whenever you need help, I will be able to see it anytime."

You don't know how it works, but you nod, "Yes, Professor."

Dumbledore leaves, with the door open

Now you know why he leaves the door open — Snape rounds the corner in the following minute. 

He closes the door behind, asks without moving forward, "You wished to see me?"

"No, I didn't," this is not quite a lie, is it?

Snape sizes you, then fixing his eyes on yours as if trying to read your mind.

No, not as if!

He slowly speaks just after you thought about that, "Yes, you did—" he expends each syllable. "—I detected it, and I went for a talk with Dumbledore."

How he detected it is not even important, "What did you talk to him about?"

"What so far you know," he answers. "And his play in mine."

"What do you mean?" you ask cautiously.

Snape raises his eyebrow, still sizing you with his black, deep eyes, "I told you he has a play, but I had another play with you, no? And he also has another very play in us's."

"So I chatted with him about it. I didn't expect him predicted everything rightly."

"Explain that, please," you know the right way to figure out something is to ask your Professor Snape after these days of messes. 

Snape inhales, lifts his chin a bit, 

"He knew everything we did."