A Big Storm

Fee "The Kid" Herod x Male! Reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Warning: Gun play, knife play, cheating, ropes, oral, riding, degrading, begging, dacryphilia
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

I watched as the rain fell, with a gun on my hip I waited in anticipation for anything. Herod is just as mad as ever. They would love to kill us, us being me, the kid, Ellen and Cort. I had taken most of their money in gambling and beat a lot of his men in shoot outs. Kid was sitting on my bed; his woman was back at their little hotel room. Kid had made the excused that he was gonna be at my place for a bit and with the storm coming he may not be able to go back tonight. "Hey, dear." I turned my head to look at him "How 'bout you put that gun to my head, and we have a little fun." A smirk crawling its way up to my face matching the one on his. I walked over and sat on the bed next to him "Let's do it." I whispered before kissing him. One arm quickly wrapped around my neck the other going for my shirt. He quickly undid the buttons while I did the same for him. "So fucking pretty." I whispered into his mouth. "Oh hush." He laughed. The hand that undid my buttons went for my gun holster when all of a sudden, I grabbed my knife putting it to his neck. "Ah ah ah~ not yet." He squirmed against the knife shaking with anticipation "Don't squirm to much you might get a cut." I ran the knife down and as he squirmed accidentally cut his side. "You'd think after everybody who's tried to kill us, we wouldn't find this so very attractive." I laughed as I kissed next to the broken skin. "I think almost dying has made this more attractive." His hand clutched the sheets lightly. I slowly entered my index finger into him, he moaned loudly "Aah~" I soon was able to get four fingers into him comfortably. After I laid next to him, putting my knife down and grabbing my gun "If you want a fuckin'. Earn it." His eyes widened as he realized what I was asking. He slowly got up to straddle me, he aligned my dick with his entrance. He slowly lowered himself moaning and grunting loudly, Kid's legs had given out mid-way through and had accidently slammed himself down on my dick. "Aah~" He screamed out "Aw, Kid I know you can do better than that~" I teased as he slowly bounced.

My gun to his head, him forcing himself to bounce. He felt like he was in heaven. His face was red, a light layer of sweat coated his skin. "Aah~ P-please fuck me!" He begged "Why should I? You only came here for a fuckin', you little whore." I teased and laughed as tears streamed down his face. "N-no! I didn't! I came to be near you!" He basically screamed out. 'His wife is gonna have a lot of questions...' I thought close to laughing. My hands that were on his hips gave a harsh slap to his thigh "Aah~ Ngh~ F-fuck! Please~" He moaned out. "You're so sensitive~ I love it~" I whispered in his ear when I suddenly gripped his hips tightly stopping him from moving "P-please~" Kid screamed "Awh okay baby~" I said in a teasing tone. I turned us over so that I was on top of him, I thrusted fast and quick. He moaned and gasped with every thrust. I grunted as his tight walls clenched down on me "Oh~ f-fucking- shit-" I cursed as I put my head in the crook of his neck "I'm cumming!" He yelled "Okay baby. Cum for me~". He screamed out a moan as cum spurts out of his cock.

"Good boy~ You were so good." I whispered in his ear as I cleaned him up. "I love you." He whispered to me as he wrapped his arms around my neck pulling me down to lay with him. Me and Kid had laid in our beds whispering sweet nothings to each other before falling asleep in one another's arms....

*That Morning*

"Hey, I'm looking for Fee." His wife barged into my house "AAAAHHH!!" She screamed when she saw Kid naked with only the covers on, and me bringing him breakfast. Kid whipped his head to the door "Wait! Don't tell my dad! I'll explain everything..."....

A/n: Off topic but I'm so close to writing a Michael afton even though I'm not even that attracted its the COSPLAYERS AND FANART!!!