Composure

Abed Nadir x Male Reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Warning: Smut, praise, teasing, dacryphilia, begging
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

It was after our nightly study meet up. Troy was going on a date and Annie was somewhere. Me and Abed thought it was the perfect day to watch a movie we have been wanting to watch. It was a horror movie, he isn't a huge fan of those but he loves the director. Sadly, the movie wasn't as great as we hoped and the two of us where bored out of our minds. Abed kept watching laying on my chest almost falling asleep. I was on my phone reading posts on tumblr 'till I saw one post about wrecking your usually calm boyfriend. I smirked putting down my phone. I usually would never bug him during a movie seeing as both of us are huge nerds but we were both bored.

I kissed his neck trying to remember the sweet spot the always started the wreckage . I heard a soft whimper "Y/n? What are you doing?" he asked lightly turning his head. I kissed his lips passionately in response. Me and him aren't that affectionate but every once in awhile me and him will... you know... it's nice. He kissed back turning around, he brought one knee up putting it next to my hip. He did the same with the other leg. "You wanna?" I asked with a smirk. He nodded kissing me again. My hands went to his hips forcing him to grind on my thigh, he groaned lightly. I remembered the first time we did this. It played out almost exactly the same, but, he was making his pretty terrible movie about Jesus.

I remember us talking about how Shirley basically saved his career. He still had the outfit and wig. He looked so hot. I couldn't help myself but kiss him. I could tell it caught him off guard. The leather pants, the button up it did something to me. It progressed and progressed until we did the devils tango. That's when we figured out the power dynamic between the two of us. God, his moans were so nice.

My mind was back in the present when another groan brought me back. I pulled away from the kiss and chuckled when he wouldn't let me see his face. He shoved his face in my neck. I pressed a hand to his chest feeling his heart beating faster than Eminem's rapping. I flipped us over settling in between his legs. I chuckled and kissed his neck. I found his sweet spot again and abused that spot. "Everything off~" I demanded as I went to his room to grab lube. He blushed watching me walk towards the room. "Wait why don't we do this in the room?!" He yelled to me "Because you sleep on the top bunk. You remember what happened last time." I yelled back. I walked back into the room seeing him stripped with his boxers still on. "So pretty." I whispered pushing him on his back. I compliment him a lot but in moments like these he becomes more flustered than usual. I smiled kissing his neck, his chest, everything I could. I never tried stimulating his nipples but I play with his chest a lot. I think he'd be sensitive, I went to one a lightly pinched it. "What are you-?" He was cut off by his gasp. His head leaned back into the couch. I smirked and played with his nipples. I pinched, flicked, bit, and twisted. "Aww~ look at you so sensitive." I teased. He moaned out shamelessly. 

I went lower kissing down to his V-line. "Hurry up." Abed demanded. To be a tease I kissed over the bulge in his boxers and then moved on to kissing his thighs. "Patience dear~" I smiled sitting up. I kissed his lips again reaching my hand down to stroke him. Beautiful tiny whimpers left his mouth. I know I told him to be patient but I want him to feel good. I pulled his boxers down and threw them with his clothes. I grabbed the lube from next to me and put it on my fingers. I reached around lifting his hips with my free hand. He hid his face in his hands looking to the side "Look at me baby." I said as he grew redder. He turned towards me and put his hands at his sides. "Good boy~" I whispered sticking my middle finger into him. "Aah~" he moaned loudly, his eyes getting glossy with tears. I pumped my finger slowly 'till I thought he was ready to take another. This kept happening until there were 4 fingers in him. "You ready love?" I asked, he nodded "Y-yes." His stutter is so cute. I stripped naked and settled between his legs once again. I stroked my cock, lubing it up. I aligned my cock with his entrance. I kissed him passionately and pushed in. He winced holding my arms tightly, his nails digging into my skin. I pulled away as he wiggled his hips. I thrusted in slowly watching as his face contorted from pain to pleasure. He moaned loudly his mouth in a 'O' form.

My thrusts started to get rougher and faster. We both were covered in sweat, Abed had tears running down his face along with blush everywhere. "Aw. Baby, you've lost composure~" I teased. "S-sh-shut u-up." Be stuttered out. I laughed and kept thrusting. "I-I'm gonna -" he yelled. I stopped "Beg for it." I thrusted weakly and slowly "Please, please let me come. Please!" He yelled tears everywhere. "Okay baby." I said thrusting faster. He came and clenched around me bringing me to my own orgasm. "I love you." I whispered as I pulled out. I grabbed his thighs picking him up. He wrapped his legs around me and I walked us to the bathroom where I put him down and started a bath. I ran quickly to put the sheets that we put on the couch in the wash and get back before the tub overflows. It didn't. I walked back and saw Abed holding himself obviously waiting for me. I picked him up again setting him in the tub before getting in with him. We washed up then cuddle in his bed. We had a pretty great night.

A/n: 1069 words for the actual story. 😂