Little Slip Up~

Edward Nashton (Riddler) x Male!Villain!Reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Warnings: Knife play, Sadism, Masochism, Masturbation, Unprotected (Please wrap before you tap) Spoiler Warning for The Batman (Not really though)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trigger Warning: Murder, Violence, Mentions of Cannibalism, and animals eating humans (Rat scene)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

I walked into the apartment duffel bag in hand. The duffel bag held my bloody clothes. I looked around before walking into the living room where I saw Milo (Dog) and a human arm. "Drop it!" I yelled when I saw a finger missing. He sat down while giving me THE eyes "Drop it!" I demanded, not giving in to his tactics. Milo whined and dropped the finger before walking, towards me "Good boy!" I smiled before grabbing the arm. I through it onto someone's balcony so they would get framed. When suddenly, I heard a crash. I looked around for a few minutes before realizing no one was there. I walked into the bathroom. I took a quick shower, then put my clothes into the wash with Lemon and salt. "Perfect." I whispered to myself, before walking to the kitchen. "You ready to eat? Or did you have your fill on the bastard?" I asked salty that he got to eat the man. Milo whined and scratched the bowl "Ugh! Fine!" I groaned as I grabbed a cup of dog food. "Here." I filled the bowl then walked to my pantry. "What can I eat?" I asked myself as I looked around the pantry for any quick food "Oo~ I haven't had this in a hot minute." I grabbed some rice, tomato sauce, tomato paste, jalapeños, and everything else I needed for arroz rojo. I hummed as I ate the rest "Help! Help!" A woman yelled as she banged on the door, I quickly ran to the door only to see a woman appearing to be in her 30's "What's happening?" I asked as she ran into my house "Some man out there is trying to kill me!" She yelled in distress. I looked out looked to the sides then closed and locked the door "Ma'am, do you know who's trying to kill you?" I said trying to calm her "I don't know! He's some man!" "Okay ma'am. Just sit here I'll keep you safe." I reassured her. She smiled before looking at the bloody knife in her pocket, she looked back up at Y/n. "Perfect." She whispered to herself...

Riddler's POV

I sat on my couch watching as Y/n brought a woman in his house. The computer lit up the room "Who the hell are you?" I wondered to myself as I looked at the woman. I saw her pull a knife out of her pocket "Oh shit!" I yelled in surprise "She's in danger." I laughed to myself. Y/n's dog Milo walked around her, the woman saw the dog and lunged for it "That bitch!". You don't go for the dog! Everyone knows that! Milo quickly got out of the way and bit her arm to the point blood was drawn. "Aah! You mutt!" She kicked Milo, before Y/n walked in and Milo ran to Y/n. "Did you just fucking kick my dog?" He said calmly "Of course I did he bit me!" She yelled. "You're the one that lunged at him!" I yelled from my spot on the couch. Y/n looked at the camera "Shit... He better not have figured it out." I whispered. "Hmm... Well, know time to die!" He said before lunging at her. He grabbed her wrists and pinned her to the floor (you wish that was you huh?). He grabbed the knife and quickly stabbed in the stomach "Fucking bitch." He whispered in her ear before landing the last blow to her jugular. Y/n smiled, he picked her up and put her in the bathtub. "Fuck..." I cursed as I put my hand on my dick. I palmed myself through my pants completely forgetting about him finding the camera. I threw my head back as I panted, I groaned lightly as I unzipped my pants. "God Y/n~" I groaned out "The things you do to me~" I whispered. I stopped feeling disgusted with myself, but the boner was still there. I looked back to the computer only to see the words Camera Disconnected "No! Fuck, fuck." I yelled as tried to connect. "Please, no." After watching him I realized he might be able to track me.

Y/n's POV

"What the hell?" I wondered to myself as I grabbed the camera. I played with the settings and found a tracker "I'm coming for you~" I sang after turning the camera back on for a split second. I walked down the street until I found the ally way that connects to his apartment "Hey!" I heard a man whisper yell; I quickly pinned him to the wall. He let out a string of 'hey's "So, you're the man who owns the camera?" He nodded slowly "I'm impressed." I complemented him as I straightened my back and stepped away. "What?" "I'm impressed. How long has that been there?" "A few months." "And I never found it until now, wow!". "Did we meet anywhere, and what's your name?" "My names Edward Nashton, and we met at the diner. You sat near me.". "Well, you seem cool. Please, date me, and I don't mind the cameras." I smiled and handed him my number. Ed quickly grabbed my collar and kissed me. My hands went to his hips on reflex "What was that for?" I asked as we parted "One, cops were passing by. Second, I just wanted to kiss you." I smiled and kissed him again backing him to the wall. "Same place tomorrow?" I asked before parting "No, come to my place. I don't want you walking all the way back." "You know I can defend myself." "I know but it's a hassle." I smiled "Okay then." I smiled as I followed him up to his apartment.

He let me wear some of his clothes and we sat on the bed. "So, why's you start watching me?" "The book." "What?" "The book you were reading in the diner, it's called Candide isn't it. I had heard about it. It's beautiful." "So, you stalked me based on my book taste, like I couldn't be a psycho." "But I am too." He chuckled before pulling me on top of him by my neck " Have sex with me." Ed said blank. My eyes widened "Y-you sure?" He nodded excitedly. I kissed him roughly, "Just remember you wanted this." I said in a low voice as I grabbed my knife from my shirt on the floor. I cut through his shirt, quickly taking advantage to the exposed flesh. Ed just let out little whimpers, and moans. I experimentally tugged on his left nipple. His back arched off the bed and he let out a loud moan "Alright, noted." I laughed quietly before playing with his nipples. I messed with the left one with my hands and worked on the other with my mouth. I bit into the bud and tugged lightly "Aa~" Ed moaned loudly as I felt wet in between us "D-did you just-"Shut up." Me and him were both in shock "D-do you want to keep going?" I asked my voice shaking from trying not to laugh. "Yes please." He responded. I kissed down his stomach to his v-line. I unbuttoned his pants, pulling them down. I kissed his thighs leaving small bites, he moaned with a small smile. I reached my hand around his waist grunting in discomfort when I inserted my index finger into him. It soon mixed into sounds of pleasure. He had started begging saying "Please, more! I can take it!" "Alright, baby." I added one more and became a cycle of him begging for more and then me adding a finger then him begging for more until I could get four fingers inside him comfortably. "Please, f-fuck me~" He cried out. I took off my clothes and used my spit as lube. I stroked myself a few times then slowly entered him. "Aah~ ah~ F-fuck~" He cursed as I bottomed out. He started to grind back onto my dick signaling for me to move. I slowly thrusted in listening to his beautiful moans of pleasure. "More~" He moaned his back arching off the bed. My thrust got faster and more aggressive, his moan got louder. They started to sound more like screams "Aah~ fuck- I-i'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" "Don't you dare~" I demanded "Please! Please!" He begged "Ugh~ Fine~" I groaned out as I felt his walls clench down on me "Fuck~" He moaned out loudly as he came. I reached my orgasm soon after. I collapsed next to him, both of us breathing heavily "You're so beautiful." I whispered as I reached over bringing him to my chest. "I'm so tired." Ed yawned "Let's take a shower and change the sheets first." I said before chuckling. We got up and while I threw the sheets in the washer Ed warmed up the water. He was already in the shower when I got there. "May I join?" I asked smiling. He just nodded. I got in and washed before hugging him from behind.

"What are you doing?" He asked trying to turn around "I think I may be in love. I have dated my fair share of people and you may be the only person I feel like this for." I explained with a smile. He smiled and turned around to kiss me "I'm in love too." He laughed as we just hugged. "Come on~ Let's get out before the water gets cold." We got out and dried off then changed the sheets "Goodnight. My love~" I smiled as he crawled into my arms quickly falling asleep. I soon followed in his footsteps.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 04, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Random x Reader one shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें