𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦.

‧˚︵︵︰❄️︰︵︵˚

ALL CHARACTERS, PLACES AND EVENTS SHOWN IN THE ARE FICTIOUS

————————————————————

"You know something about merry-go-round's?" Yeongro spoke up to fill the rather comfortable silence. "My mom used to like them." she smiled as the sweet childhood memories resurfaced. She finally looked back up to Sooho, who was carefully listening to every word she uttered. "She used to take us to the amusement park every month, me, mom and Yeong-u oppa would have the most fun here since dad was always busy working." She said sadly. "When that evil lady came, she forbade us from doing anything we liked. And dad just let her treat us like that." Sooho could feel her voice getting heavy as she stopped the tears from coming. He leaned in. "It's nice to finally be here again." She looked up to him and gave a grateful smile. He caressed her hair in a comforting manner, "We can come here now as much as you like!" he said with a soft voice and comforting voice, while wiping her tear.

The rest of the day was filled with joy and laughters as the two enjoyed their amusement park date with all kinds of rides. Yeongro's hair was a technically a bird nest. She made a mistake listening to Soohui. She wanted to let her anger out but stopped her inner urge from doing so as Sooho was right next to her. As if she didn't see him anxious enough, she would prefer him to have a happy life after all the years he spent in misery.

Yeongro got up from the bench after finishing her water. She threw the bottle in the nearest trash can and fixed her hair a bit, "I'll use the restroom real quick." she looked at him standing up. He sat again at her words. "Anything you need?" He asked.

"Yes?" She gave him a confused look.

The area was filled with awkward silence before she Yeongro realised what he said. She gave him an awkward and embarrassed laugh and told him she was fine.

[ dark humor y'all, it's '.' related joke ]

Sooho cursed himself inside as he just spat out the first thing that came to his mind. She must have been thinking of the disgusting mindset he had. He ruffled his hair as he knew he fucked up.

Done fixing herself in the mirror, Yeongro quickly heads, completely forgetting about what had happened just a while ago. She looked around to see Sooho near the ice cream stand, purchasing her favourite strawberry ice cream. Sooho acknowledged her from the behind, running towards his direction, to which he smiled knowingly.

Before Yeongro could reach him, two men had approached her midway.

"How can we help you today baby girl?" One of the spoke.
"I have a date, so get lost please." she tried to get away but was stopped by the other, who looked around to see Sooho buying an ice cream for her.

"Is that all it takes to get you with us?" he asked Yeongro. He bent down to her level, "How much do you need, we'll give you all the ice cream you'll ever need." Yeongro realised that the guy was none other than the crown prince, the president's son.

[ @Tara234_ this is for you <3 ]

By this time Sooho had noticed the two guys who were harassing Yeongro, he reached out to go help her, but immediately stopped after seeing her already making a move.

Yeongro took a step forward to the president's son, decreasing the distance between them. "Is that so?" she asked with amused yet innocent look, to which the president's son smirked, and told his ally to let go of her hand.

The moment he did, she slapped him. Hard. The president's son was practically on the floor, yelping from pain, his ally was shocked and didn't do anything, except dramatically gasping while his boss yelped in pain.

The same was with Sooho. He knew she could hit hard, but it didn't hurt as much for him as he was already going through so many more pains at that time. He just stood their, shocked which turned into a proud smile as she cursed him and kicked his leg, running back to him.

"Oppa!" she ran and hugged his arm, and the couple started walking away.

"Just how hard did you hit him?"
"Very. No one interrupts my date or else they'll pay."
Yeongro ate he ice cream in Sooho's hand.

"None for you?" she asked, to which Sooho smirked. She took another bite from her ice cream and so did Sooho.

For the first few moments, they both stared at each other, Sooho with his cute puppy eyes which basically hypnotised Yeongro into not moving, and Yeongro with her innocent doe eyes, letting his actions sink in.

[ he took a bite from her ice cream btw ]

Once she did, her eyes widened in embarrassment and she quickly took the bite from the ice cream before breaking through. She looked away to chewing and Sooho took his own bite, from where Yeongro took hers.

"Why?" he teased.
She covered her face "I have serious trust issues with you now. Worse than before." she replied.

꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱

˚₊ ๑ ⌗ 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 💭
— i will be inactive btw, my finals start on 24th feb - 14tj march
— even if i do update, it will probably be of my new oneshot book, paper plane (self promos omg yass)
— love yall sm <3
・₊˚💌

˚➶ 。˚ 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝘀 ᝬ 🖇
— © coffeehaesoo 2022 ♡ᵎ
— all rights reserved ༉‧₊˚
— ↷ ⋯ do not repost !¡
・₊˚🥛

⋆   ﹒  ⁺  ﹒  ☆﹒  ⁺  ﹒⋆   ﹒  ⁺  ﹒   ★ ﹒  ⁺