𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

‧˚︵︵︰❄️︰︵︵˚

ALL CHARACTERS, PLACES AND EVENTS SHOWN IN THE STORY ARE FICTIOUS

————————————————————

"Ay, there's no way Ms Pi would work with the ANSP again, especially after the election scheme." Yeongro said after noticing the atmosphere.

"R-right? Ms Pi would never..." Seolhui said with a  scared face.
She was still traumatised by the hostage situation.
Those few days will never be forgotten by her or anyone else in the dorm.

"Anyway, we can at least trust Ms Pi not to hurt Yeongro, right? Then that means she doesn't have any intentions to hurt us either since we all are roomates!" Hyeryeong looked at the girls.

Seolhui nodded, "Y-yes, unnie you're right." she paused and looked at Yeongro. "She won't do anything to harm Yeongro at least."

"I'd doubt she'd like to harm either of us, she's quite literally the 'housemother' of the dorm." Jeongmin joked to loosen the atmosphere.

Bunok smiled and left the room "If you excuse me, then this phone operator has a job to do."

2 days later, the bed for the 5th roomate of 207 had arrived. Thankfully, the bed was able to fit in the space the girls had made for it.

"When will she come?" Seolhui asked her friends.

"How would we know? We don't even know her name yet." Jeongmin answered while reading her book.

"Let's stop worrying about the our new roomie for a while and think about something else, like US." Yeongro said. "These might be our last days as the 4 noisy 207 girls. We'll be having a new member soon, and me and Seolhui won't be the maknaes anymore, so we may have to act more mature. So why not have the best fun of our lives till she arrive?!" She suggested.

"Game night it is." Jeongmin closed her book and jumped out of her bed as if she was forced to do it.

✦ ┈┈┈┈ ✦ ┈┈┈┈ ✦

Hanna quietly snuck out of the hotel and ran into her car. She took out her walkie-talkie "Team Leader! I've got the package. It's written in Japanese so I can't understand it but wasn't whatever name Kang Chungya told us Japanese anyways? It's in the same location she told us too."

"Yes, now bring me back the package so that we can be done with this identity thing. Stay safe and over." Kangmoo answered.

"Team leader, team leader!" Hanna ran towards the office where Kangmoo was.

"Here, I have the package." She gave the package to Kangmoo.

Kangmoo kept the package aside and poured Hanna some water. "Here, you're out of breath." Hanna slightly bowed and took the glass. She gulped it down in a second, someone should get this girl water regularly.

Kangmoo carefully unboxed the package. He opened the file inside it.

"This is overall just her basic identity that we don't need, get the ID picture and we're done." He ordered Hanna.

Kangmoo called Chungya and told her that the identities have been final and she can run a check through them.

"Tomorrow at exactly 3:40 pm, keep the identities in the same package and leave them the same place where you found it." Chungya hung up the call.