I silently smacked my teeth "What? Your really going to pull that card?"

"Yes, I am Day'iana and I want you on your way home right now!" Her voice demanded.

"Okay, whatever." I hung up "Oh my fucking gawwwd." I dragged trying my best not to cry.

I hate being yelled at especially in Spanish.

"C'mere." He lead me onto his lap "What?" I mugged playing with the waist band of his boxers.

"Don't be catching no attitudes with me cause you gotta go home ian yo mama,  I'll beat lil yo ass up jit." He warned.

"Do you want fight at this point because you have been talking real bold like I didn't beat you up the first time." I sassed motioning my hands in a fighting motion.

"Nah you don't need two ass whoppings in one day." He joked and I smacked my teeth getting off of him.

He gripped onto my wrist pulling me back onto him.

"I'm just playin bro. C'mere." I folded my lips sensing that my breath might stink.

"Why you making that face?" I used my hand gesturing as of something stinks then pointing to my mouth "Oh, yo shit do kinda stank." He joked once again and I rolled my eyes getting off of him.

I wanted to be mad at him but I couldn't, not after the moment we had last night, for that to be our first kiss you would think that we were a loving couple who's been together for at least ten months to a year.

Nariyah was right, slow can go to fast real quick.

Dragging my duffel bag to the bathroom I unzipped it closing the taller white door behind me.

Unpacking my hygiene essentials and outfit for the day I placed them on the counter.

Washing off the brush of my toothbrush with water I slithered my travel sized toothpaste before rinsing it off once again.

After I brushed for approximately two minutes I then I used my floss, flossing in between the spaces of my braced teeth.

It took a small minute but I finished, washing and swishing my mouth out with mouthwash.

This was a daily routine.

Turning to the shower I opened the glass door turning the water onto a hot setting.

Grabbing a hold on my coffee body and scrub, honeypot vagina wash and black and pink wash cloths after stripping from my night clothes.

-

"Thank you Dooda." I smiled seeing as Horace was rubbing lotion on my thighs, legs and ankles.

He shrugged standing up straight "Ain't shit."

He placed his hand in his sagged 𝐍𝐈𝐊𝐄 jogging pants.

𝐚/𝐧: 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐜: 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐬? 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐥𝐲.