Chapter II: The Beginning

At the Lee's Mansion

"Ahhhhhhhhhh! Helpppp! " in the middle of a stormy night, a loud scream was heard in one of the bedrooms located at the second floor of the mansion.

The butler and maids immediately woke up alarmed by the scream.

The butler hurriedly ran towards the second floor and twist the knob of the white door to open. He immediately went inside and saw the trembling and shaking young lady hiding under her thick blanket.

"H-help...m-mee. " she pleaded with her shaking voice.

The one of the maid sat beside her and rubbed her back. The young lady calmed down slowly moved the blanket downards revealing her bulging red eyes, tired of crying while she leaned her head to her maid's shoulder.

"Don't worry Miss Chaeryeong, no one will harm you, we're here. " the maid comforted the red haired girl.

She stopped crying and closed her eyes still leaning her head to the older's shoulder.

"I will accompany the young miss, the rest of you can go back to sleep. " the older said and the butler and the rest of the maids obeyed.

As Chaeryeong went back to her deep sleep, the maid went out and played some soothing music to lessen the noise of the growling thunder, and to not disturbed the sleep of their young miss.

Morning comes and as usual, the deafening sound of silence surrounds every corner of the Lee's mansion. You can only hear the striking hands of the clock whenever it hits a second, the sound of the running water from the kitchen, and the ringing of the telephone whenever some business partners tried to contact her parents.

In order for her to reduce the boredom that she felt, she sat on the couch in the living area, still with her pajamas and went scrolling her social media accounts.

Some of her classmates posts their family bonding pics from visiting resorts, restaurants, amusement parks and ecoparks. Most of her classmates spent their weekends with their families or friends while Chaeryeong?

She spent her weekend in their house, alone.

Well not completely alone because they have a lot of helpers here, but still, she feels alone.

She continued to entertain herself when suddenly, she bumped into an article shared by one of her schoolmates.

-------------------------------------------

Myths Around the World (travel and adventure)

The Golden Rainbow of the South Village

Just like finding some gold treasures in the vast ocean, finding this Golden Rainbow located at the South Village is very tough but worth it.

Who didn't want to make their wishes in life comes true right?

Everyone of us hope for that. The villagers said that finding the golden rainbow is like finding a needle in a hay stack but once you find it, your wish will turn into reality. They said that this golden rainbow only showed up in the falls located at the heart of the forest during sunsets after a rainy day.

Some said that this is just a scientific phenomenon while others believed that this beautiful scenery is created by a forest goddess to light up the path of her lover towards her hiding place which is the falls.

The path along the falls was surrounded by beautiful white lilies that only blooms during the night. Many visitors tries their luck in finding this magnificent creation but failed because they lost their track but still manage to went back to the forest's entrance.